Welcome to After Silence - A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors.

Welcome to After Silence, a message board and chat room designed to help survivors communicate in the recovery of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and all types of sexual violence.

After Silence has over 30 different forums, ranging from topics created to discuss specific areas of healing and recovery from rape and sexual violence, as well as forums open to general discussions and lighter topics. Because we value the privacy of our members, most of our forums are private, which means that ONLY REGISTERED members have access to them. Please register for a free account to gain full access to the After Silence Online Support Group.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Old Posts

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 brokengirl89

brokengirl89
  • 21 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 08:26 PM

is there any way to get the posts from before the crash back? are they somewhere i haven't found? are you still working on it?

#2 chant2012

chant2012

I can be FREE!

• 1,466 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 02:36 PM

is there any way to get the posts from before the crash back? are they somewhere i haven't found? are you still working on it?

I have been wondering the same thing Amanda. I REALLY miss my posts. I had  like around nearly 3000 posts I think and there were so many things that I lost (both my own stuff and people's replies to me that can never be replaced). Also, there were threads that I started that I got pinned and they were very helpful to people and now those are gone too and it stinks...  

And I haven't really heard anything more since you guys got this site back up. Just didn't know since we haven't been informed any more on this subject. Not trying to sound whiney, I really  am thankful for all you have been able to do since the crash. It doesn't go unnoticed. Anyway, thanks and hope to hear back from someone on this.

Blessings and love to you all. ♥

#3 silent no more

silent no more
  • 8,003 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 10:11 PM

You might get an answer quicker, if you send your question to a moderator. We all lost a lot and would love to get them back.

~SNM~

#4 chant2012

chant2012

I can be FREE!

• 1,466 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 12:46 PM

Yeah you're probably right SNM.