Welcome to After Silence - A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors.

Welcome to After Silence, a message board and chat room designed to help survivors communicate in the recovery of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and all types of sexual violence.

After Silence has over 30 different forums, ranging from topics created to discuss specific areas of healing and recovery from rape and sexual violence, as well as forums open to general discussions and lighter topics. Because we value the privacy of our members, most of our forums are private, which means that ONLY REGISTERED members have access to them. Please register for a free account to gain full access to the After Silence Online Support Group.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at aftersilence.org@gmail.com
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Logging In To As

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#16 silent no more

silent no more
  • 7,010 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 04:19 PM

Thank you so much John!!!

~SNM~

#17 silent no more

silent no more
  • 7,010 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 06:54 PM

Now it is being dumber than before, took me three times to login in, even with my info!! And then even though it said I wasn't logged in, I clicked new info and it brought up like 4 topics. Then I tried to sign in and then it allowed me to sign in. And I was on the new content page and then to get back to the forums I had to click on where it says " A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors" which is directly under that black bar that goes across the top of the page. Also my spell check has disappeared. What's up with that?

~SNM~

Edited by silent no more, 12 April 2013 - 07:02 PM.

#18 Mischievous

Mischievous
  • 480 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 07:49 PM

also having problems. sometimes i can log in, other times not. not sure what to make of it.....

and when i try to post to a topic, while signed in, it won't post.... so i refresh the page, then it tells me i'm not logged in and need to log in to post! but then i can't log in! - i will put in my info, click log in, and then nothing! ... just... same page asking me to log in.... very confusing.... 

------

edit: woot! it worked that time! yeesh.......

Edited by Mischievous, 12 April 2013 - 07:50 PM.

#19 -Rose-

-Rose-
  • Acting Chat Admin
  • 902 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 08:44 PM

I've never had a problem with logging in until tonight. I had remained logged in for weeks at a time. Tonight I had to log in several times to be logged in. Hopefully it doesn't become an ongoing problem for me too.

#20 silent no more

silent no more
  • 7,010 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 09:04 PM

I am having the same issues MISC is having as well!! Please HELP!!!

#21 Ghostlovescore

Ghostlovescore
  • 149 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 09:33 PM

I'm having the same problem, i go to click on a link and it says i don't have access, so i go to log in but it doesn't let me.

#22 brokengirl89

brokengirl89
  • 21 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 02:11 AM

it is because it keeps reverting to www.aftersilence.org/forum where the forum has been at www.after-silence.org since the crash

however now whenever i click on anything it is reverting back to aftersilence without the dash and so won't let me do much at all! i can't log into chat and it is driving me nuts!

what's going on mods?

#23 silent no more

silent no more
  • 7,010 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 03:18 AM

Broken when you put your name and password in, and then it acts like you havent done anything. Click view new content. It will show a couple of threads. When it does that click on sign in again and the sign in thing will pop back up. Sign in again and it should have you signed in viewing all the new content. Once you do that, you can click on the thing that says "A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors." which is directly under the long black bar acroos the top. That should bring you to the main forum page and you should be able to access chat from there, Or whatever you are wanting to do. That is how I have been getting in, at least until they firgure out the issue. i hope this helps some!!

~SNM~

#24 madeline

madeline
  • 1,353 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 06:01 AM

Same issue. In the past 24 hours every time it has taken 8-10 attempts of username and password to be logged on.

#25 corvidae

corvidae
  • 1,098 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 07:16 AM

I'm having this problem as well.

#26 Placebo

Placebo
  • M. Member
  • 109 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 08:12 AM

I am now having to log-in 3 times to gain access to After Silence. Wondering what is really going on? Is there anything that can be done to rectify this problem?

Thanks.

#27 John

John

We're all stories in the end....make yours a good one

• Administrator
  • 7,630 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 10:39 AM

It when you login to the homepage - we need to do a licence reset on the IPB licence. Best thing to do is to click a public forum then login from there. We're working to get issue resolved asap. As I am sure you can understand sometimes these things are abit technically tricky so your understanding and patiance is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

#28 Mischievous

Mischievous
  • 480 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 10:46 AM

Thank you for the advice John. 

And thank you SO MUCH for working so hard to help everyone have access to the boards!!! You mods and admins ROCK!!  :flowers:

#29 silent no more

silent no more
  • 7,010 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 01:32 AM

Thank you John!!

#30 Placebo

Placebo
  • M. Member
  • 109 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 03:29 AM

Thanks John, much appreciated.