Welcome to After Silence - A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors.

Welcome to After Silence, a message board and chat room designed to help survivors communicate in the recovery of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and all types of sexual violence.

After Silence has over 30 different forums, ranging from topics created to discuss specific areas of healing and recovery from rape and sexual violence, as well as forums open to general discussions and lighter topics. Because we value the privacy of our members, most of our forums are private, which means that ONLY REGISTERED members have access to them. Please register for a free account to gain full access to the After Silence Online Support Group.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at aftersilence.org@gmail.com
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Whalianib

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 ShylaRose

ShylaRose
  • 1,778 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 08:12 PM

I started a thread in the starting therapy section and this person posted a bunch of spam. Has anyone else had issues with this person or am I just the lucky one?

#2 -Rose-

-Rose-
  • 994 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 08:28 PM

I just reported a topic they did entirely of spam. I will report them as a person too.

#3 ShylaRose

ShylaRose
  • 1,778 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 12:53 AM

How do we report them? What I wrote was really personal.

#4 ShylaRose

ShylaRose
  • 1,778 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 12:54 AM

And ty Rose

#5 JenD

JenD
  • Contributing Member
  • 1,378 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 07:19 AM

Sorry they did that.

Click the 'Report' button right under your post (it's light gray colored so i can be easily overlooked). Alternatively, go to the member profile and report the member (there should be a button at the lower right corner for this somewhere). The mods will take care of banning the member and delete the spam in your post.

#6 ShylaRose

ShylaRose
  • 1,778 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 02:01 PM

Just thought Id go ahead and share...this person is no longer on the site-I looked for them-and their spam was deleted from my post. -cheers-

#7 -Rose-

-Rose-
  • 994 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:54 PM

Great news!

#8 ShylaRose

ShylaRose
  • 1,778 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 06:56 PM

-happy dance- What kind of sick freak comes on a supoort forum of this nature and spams? Whatever...theyre gone now...