Welcome to After Silence - A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors.

Welcome to After Silence, a message board and chat room designed to help survivors communicate in the recovery of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and all types of sexual violence.

After Silence has over 30 different forums, ranging from topics created to discuss specific areas of healing and recovery from rape and sexual violence, as well as forums open to general discussions and lighter topics. Because we value the privacy of our members, most of our forums are private, which means that ONLY REGISTERED members have access to them. Please register for a free account to gain full access to the After Silence Online Support Group.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at aftersilence.org@gmail.com
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

New To The Site/forum

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 hope2013

hope2013
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 08:02 AM

Hello,

I'm a 19 year old female. I'm going to remain anonymous, maybe later I will say what my name is. I joined as a survivor and I will respect not to share my story here. I joined so that I could voice my troubles and my experience and hopefully gain comfort and advice from others. I'll gladly do that for others when and if I can. Thank you :)

#2 ActivistAlly

ActivistAlly
  • Inactive Member
  • 2,358 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 09:39 AM

Welcome to AS!

i'm sorry you have reason to join but I'm glad you found us!  It's okay to remain anonymous, most people do and it is recommended for safety to just use a name, like you've chosen Hope2013. 

You can share more on the boards that are not public.

I hope you find the support and kindness you deserve here. 

Activist Ally

#3 hope2013

hope2013
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 10:01 AM

Thank you activist ally, i have a personal blog that maybe you can respond to and look in to? thank you for the welcome

#4 ActivistAlly

ActivistAlly
  • Inactive Member
  • 2,358 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 10:56 AM

Ok.  That is a new feature on this site, recently there was a big crash.  But I'll try to find yours.  :)

#5 Bambi

Bambi
  • 126 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 04:41 PM

Hello Hope2013. I like your username!

Welcome to After silence. I am sorry for whatever brought you here but you are most welcome. I hope that you find the site to be a comfort to you and helpful in your healing.

Bambi~

#6 hope2013

hope2013
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 09:51 AM

Thank you very much! I figured that this year, I will try to find hope that things will turn around for me :)

#7 katina

katina
  • 264 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 05:07 PM

Welcome to the group

#8 ~FOUND~

~FOUND~

Anna is found by God!!! Anna loves Jesus!

• 46,672 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 04:42 PM

Hi there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Very nice to meet you.

Found