Welcome to After Silence - A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors.

Welcome to After Silence, a message board and chat room designed to help survivors communicate in the recovery of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and all types of sexual violence.

After Silence has over 30 different forums, ranging from topics created to discuss specific areas of healing and recovery from rape and sexual violence, as well as forums open to general discussions and lighter topics. Because we value the privacy of our members, most of our forums are private, which means that ONLY REGISTERED members have access to them. Please register for a free account to gain full access to the After Silence Online Support Group.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at aftersilence.org@gmail.com
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Fb Design

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 LovesHerald

LovesHerald
  • 464 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 07:16 PM

Is the luminous facebook-esque design the new (permanent) look/skin?

#2 Vera

Vera

She's been gone, have you seen her?

• Administrator
  • 7,337 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:51 PM

Definitely not! We are looking to re-design the forum soon and we will hopefully be able to re-create a skin as similar as our old one as possible. The upgrade changed so many of the board's features that the old skins became  all incompatible.

I don't personally like Luminous very much but I don't see a resemblance with FB. I don't even have a personal FB page though so I'm not the best frame of reference. :)

#3 ActivistAlly

ActivistAlly
  • Chat Mod
  • 2,358 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:03 PM

Definitely not! We are looking to re-design the forum soon and we will hopefully be able to re-create a skin as similar as our old one as possible. The upgrade changed so many of the board's features that the old skins became  all incompatible.

I don't personally like Luminous very much but I don't see a resemblance with FB. I don't even have a personal FB page though so I'm not the best frame of reference. :)

That is great news Vera!!!  I loved the...I think it was called "Spring Fling" skin from before. 

Thank you so much for putting the site back together!!!  :)

Edited by ActivistAlly, 26 February 2013 - 10:04 PM.