Welcome to After Silence - A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors.

Welcome to After Silence, a message board and chat room designed to help survivors communicate in the recovery of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and all types of sexual violence.

After Silence has over 30 different forums, ranging from topics created to discuss specific areas of healing and recovery from rape and sexual violence, as well as forums open to general discussions and lighter topics. Because we value the privacy of our members, most of our forums are private, which means that ONLY REGISTERED members have access to them. Please register for a free account to gain full access to the After Silence Online Support Group.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at aftersilence.org@gmail.com
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Re-Joining Member

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Placebo

Placebo
  • M. Member
  • 141 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 06:51 AM

Hi all,

I was a member of the old site, just wanted to say a big thank you to all the team who helped me re-join and what a great job you have done of the new web site. Also thank you to all who make this place such a warm, welcoming and friendly place to be.

Thank you once again,

Placebo

#2 Maley

Maley
  • 257 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 12:44 PM

Hi Placebo,

Welcome back. Same with me......reconnected after AS was gone and glad it's back. Yes thank you to staff for getting it back and all of us survivors who make this such an important place of understanding and support. Glad you are back!

maley

#3 kenzo28

kenzo28
  • 728 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 01:57 PM

Welcome back placebo! Nice to see you. 

Kenzo. x

#4 Placebo

Placebo
  • M. Member
  • 141 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 04:10 PM

Hi all,

Thank you Maley and Kenzo for your welcome, much appreciated.

Take care all,

Placebo

#5 ~FOUND~

~FOUND~

Anna is found by God!!! Anna loves Jesus!

• 46,672 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 03:03 AM

Welcome back. 

#6 runto1234

runto1234
  • 12 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 06:12 PM

Welcome back!  Site does look better.  Too bad everything I had posted in 2010 was lost though.