Welcome to After Silence - A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors.

Welcome to After Silence, a message board and chat room designed to help survivors communicate in the recovery of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and all types of sexual violence.

After Silence has over 30 different forums, ranging from topics created to discuss specific areas of healing and recovery from rape and sexual violence, as well as forums open to general discussions and lighter topics. Because we value the privacy of our members, most of our forums are private, which means that ONLY REGISTERED members have access to them. Please register for a free account to gain full access to the After Silence Online Support Group.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at aftersilence.org@gmail.com
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

How To Edit Your Member Title

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#16 Snowy

Snowy

Little Angel

• 48 posts

Posted 22 December 2005 - 08:10 PM

thier is no custom member title sad.gif

#17 Donna

Donna

Liver Schmiver

• Contributing Member
  • 9,723 posts

Posted 22 December 2005 - 08:23 PM

thier is no custom member title

Hey sweetie, that's because you have to make one. smile.gif

Click into your control panel (my controls) then on the left side nav bar click edit profile information, from there at the very top you can put in what it is you would like for a custom member title.

Hope that helps? smile.gif

#18 Snowy

Snowy

Little Angel

• 48 posts

Posted 22 December 2005 - 08:47 PM

QUOTE(Donna @ Dec 22 2005, 08:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
thier is no custom member title

Hey sweetie, that's because you have to make one. smile.gif

Click into your control panel (my controls) then on the left side nav bar click edit profile information, from there at the very top you can put in what it is you would like for a custom member title.

Hope that helps? smile.gif

thier is no field that says member title

All I see is

date of birth, website url, icq, aol, yahoo, msn, location, and interests

Edited by Snowy, 22 December 2005 - 08:48 PM.

#19 Vera

Vera

She's been gone, have you seen her?

• Administrator
  • 7,339 posts

Posted 22 December 2005 - 10:21 PM

hey, can you tell me if the screen looks like this (after you click on "Edit profile information)?

If you don't have the "Custom Member Title" option, then we may have to re-change the settings.

Anyway, feel free to let me know which title you want and I will change it for you smile.gif

#20 Snowy

Snowy

Little Angel

• 48 posts

Posted 22 December 2005 - 10:29 PM

QUOTE(Vera @ Dec 22 2005, 10:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hey, can you tell me if the screen looks like this (after you click on "Edit profile information)?

If you don't have the "Custom Member Title" option, then we may have to re-change the settings.

Anyway, feel free to let me know which title you want and I will change it for you smile.gif

everything is their except the field for member title

I want the title Little Angel please

Edited by Snowy, 22 December 2005 - 10:30 PM.

#21 Vera

Vera

• Administrator
  • 7,339 posts

Posted 23 December 2005 - 12:55 AM

I found out what the problem was, I think.

The settings prevented members with less than 15 posts to select a custom title. I changed it to 1 post, though I don't know if Lindy specifically chose a minimum of 15 posts for safety reasons. If she did and I changed it, I'm in trouble!

(if she asks... it wasn't me :inn: )

#22 Kalonice

Kalonice

I'm finally Daddy's Little Girl

• 857 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 08:45 AM

Are we allowed to use HTML and make our member titles pretty colors?

#23 Vera

Vera

• Administrator
  • 7,339 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 07:49 PM

QUOTE(Kalonice @ Nov 19 2006, 08:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Are we allowed to use HTML and make our member titles pretty colors?

I'm pretty sure the board's settings don't allow HTML for members' titles. If the board settings allow it, the guideline would be to use it only to change the color of the text (no images, etc). But I'm pretty sure HTML cannot be used in the title's field smile.gif