Welcome to After Silence - A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors.

Welcome to After Silence, a message board and chat room designed to help survivors communicate in the recovery of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and all types of sexual violence.

After Silence has over 30 different forums, ranging from topics created to discuss specific areas of healing and recovery from rape and sexual violence, as well as forums open to general discussions and lighter topics. Because we value the privacy of our members, most of our forums are private, which means that ONLY REGISTERED members have access to them. Please register for a free account to gain full access to the After Silence Online Support Group.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at aftersilence.org@gmail.com
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

New To Site

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 ddbhealing

ddbhealing
  • 11 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 07:43 PM

Hi everyone,
I just found the site and am excited about having a place to communicate with other survivors and overcomers and get support, advice, whatever. I'm looking forward to spending time here!! flowers.gif

#2 Jessi1991

Jessi1991
  • 23 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 07:51 PM

Hi and welcome. That's exactly what I came to this site for, too. I just joined a few days ago but I've already found some amazing support. I wish you the best!

#3 ddbhealing

ddbhealing
  • 11 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 08:09 PM

QUOTE (Jessi1991 @ Sep 26 2011, 08:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi and welcome. That's exactly what I came to this site for, too. I just joined a few days ago but I've already found some amazing support. I wish you the best!

Thanks Jessi1991 - I'm glad you are already finding great support so that makes me hopeful too!!!!
DD

#4 ~FOUND~

~FOUND~

Anna is found by God!!! Anna loves Jesus!

• 46,598 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 05:42 AM

Hi there.
Welcome to AS.
I hope you find this site to be helpful.
Found

#5 blossums

blossums

Sausages.

• 3,302 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 06:34 AM

Hiya and welcome to AS smile.gif

Am really happy you found us too!

All the best and hope to see you around the forums smile.gif

#6 dodo

dodo

before the end

• Newbie Support Team
  • 17,378 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 07:33 AM

Hi and welcome to AS

best wishes

karen

#7 ~FOUND~

~FOUND~

Anna is found by God!!! Anna loves Jesus!

• 46,598 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 06:06 PM

I hope you are finding your way around the boards ok.
Found

#8 samantha7

samantha7
  • 697 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 08:43 PM

Hello

Welcome to AS flowers.gif

Sam