Welcome to After Silence - A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors.

Welcome to After Silence, a message board and chat room designed to help survivors communicate in the recovery of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and all types of sexual violence.

After Silence has over 30 different forums, ranging from topics created to discuss specific areas of healing and recovery from rape and sexual violence, as well as forums open to general discussions and lighter topics. Because we value the privacy of our members, most of our forums are private, which means that ONLY REGISTERED members have access to them. Please register for a free account to gain full access to the After Silence Online Support Group.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Hiya!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 dewdroptears

dewdroptears
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 01:37 PM

Hey everyone, I'm Phoebe. I'm 32 and live in Colorado. I used to visit here a lot when I was going through some rough times. I never got up the gaul to post anything, but reading people's stories gave me a lot of strength.

Had a little leave of absence from here when I got myself back into some bad situations, and now I'm back.

I like the new PW protected forums, and think that feeling of security might help me to finally share and let some of this out.

Thanks for being my rock everyone, even if you don't know it. =)

<3

#2 dodo

dodo

before the end

• Contributing Member
  • 17,378 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 02:09 PM

Hi and welcome to AS

best wishes

karen

#3 Tainted Angel

Tainted Angel

You think there's a heaven where some screams have gone?

• 535 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 06:16 PM

Hey Phoebe.

Welcome to AS. Sorry you have to be here, but glad this place helps you in your healing. Do feel free to post your story when you're ready. There's no rush though.

flowers.gif

Edited by Tainted Angel, 24 September 2011 - 06:17 PM.

#4 samantha7

samantha7
  • 711 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 08:04 PM

Hello

Welcome to AS flowers.gif

Sam

#5 ~FOUND~

~FOUND~

Anna is found by God!!! Anna loves Jesus!

• 46,672 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 01:50 AM

Hi there.
Welcome to AS.
I hope you find this site to be helpful.
Found

#6 blossums

blossums

Sausages.

• 3,364 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 06:03 AM

Hi there, welcome to AS smile.gif

Is good to know that the password protection helps you to feel more secure smile.gif
Take care and hope to see you around the forums smile.gif

#7 ~FOUND~

~FOUND~

Anna is found by God!!! Anna loves Jesus!

• 46,672 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 03:46 PM

I hope you are finding your way around the boards ok.
Found