Welcome to After Silence - A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors.

Welcome to After Silence, a message board and chat room designed to help survivors communicate in the recovery of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and all types of sexual violence.

After Silence has over 30 different forums, ranging from topics created to discuss specific areas of healing and recovery from rape and sexual violence, as well as forums open to general discussions and lighter topics. Because we value the privacy of our members, most of our forums are private, which means that ONLY REGISTERED members have access to them. Please register for a free account to gain full access to the After Silence Online Support Group.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com
Guest Message by DevFuse

hellow

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_freeman_*

Guest_freeman_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 March 2004 - 04:35 AM

im a suvivor and iv lived in silence for to long?
i have the facial scars that have hauntted me all my life.i am a male and im hopeing to meet new friends here.and in time i hope to tell my story

cheers

#2 Clarissa

Clarissa

Little Dancing Butterfly

• 1,122 posts

Posted 17 March 2004 - 05:48 AM

(((freeman)))) I'm sorry you had to endure this in silence for so long. I am glad you came here... i hope you find support and healing as i have. We are here for you. Take your time. Let me know if you ever need anything, okay?
love clarisa

#3 aquapit

aquapit

~Beauty is all around~

• 1,394 posts

Posted 17 March 2004 - 08:43 AM

Hi Freeman and welcome to After Silence. I am sorry to hear that you have carried around your pain in silence for so long. This is a wonderful, safe, supportive place to be. Take your time looking around and getting comfortable here. I am looking forward to getting to know you. Know that you are not alone, we are here for you. Take precious care of yourself.
Tracy

#4 Guest_freeman_*

Guest_freeman_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 March 2004 - 09:48 PM

thanks for the kind words you dont know how much it means to me.just knowing that there are places like this were people wiht emotional and physical scars can support each other

cheers and thanks

#5 Clarissa

Clarissa

Little Dancing Butterfly

• 1,122 posts

Posted 17 March 2004 - 10:01 PM

that's what we're here for, freeman. =) Look forward to getting to know you. Take care!
love clarissa

#6 Guest_Madonna_*

Guest_Madonna_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 March 2004 - 11:44 PM

(((((Freeman)))))
I'm so sorry that you have gone through this :-( We are all hear to help and support each other. Looking forward to talking to you in the future smile.gif

Madonna

#7 cervantes

cervantes

ATLAS

• 503 posts

Posted 18 March 2004 - 09:09 AM

Freeman I'm sorry you had to suffer in silence for so long. Don't let these girls push you around! 'kiddin' Seriously, this is perhaps the best place you could have found for understanding and support. All of the people above and many more have shown nothing but understanding support and compassion! And I too am looking forward in talking with you.

Tim

#8 phoenyx

phoenyx

Native Spirit in the wind

• 1,249 posts

Posted 18 March 2004 - 09:54 PM

(((Freeman))) Welcome to the group. I am glad you are here tho sad you had reason to seek us out. Take your time and post what and when you are ready. I look forward in getting to know you smile.gif

#9 Guest_trying to heal_*

Guest_trying to heal_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 March 2004 - 12:42 PM

Welcome Freeman. I'm sorry that you have suffered in silence so long. I too was silent for almost 30 years. Glad that you are here and when and if your ready to tell your story we're here to help:)

#10 Wendy

Wendy

Moondancer

• 278 posts

Posted 20 March 2004 - 09:54 AM

Welcome to after silence. I hope that you will find the space here to express whatever you want to and need to.

Wendy

#11 Rebel Grrl

Rebel Grrl

Headbanger Grrlie

• 327 posts

Posted 21 March 2004 - 01:12 AM

((((((((((((((Freeman))))))))))))))))
Welcome to After Silence, though I'm sorry you have reason to be here. I'm also really sorry you've suffered in silence for so long. sad.gif Congratulations on taking the first step in speaking out!