Welcome to After Silence - A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors.

Welcome to After Silence, a message board and chat room designed to help survivors communicate in the recovery of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and all types of sexual violence.

After Silence has over 30 different forums, ranging from topics created to discuss specific areas of healing and recovery from rape and sexual violence, as well as forums open to general discussions and lighter topics. Because we value the privacy of our members, most of our forums are private, which means that ONLY REGISTERED members have access to them. Please register for a free account to gain full access to the After Silence Online Support Group.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Trouble Using Resources Please Help

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 roxyfoxy88

roxyfoxy88

Becky

• 28 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 08:54 PM

Hi I'm new, I've posted a few things, my name is Becky. I was wondering how to access the chat section and make a profile? Thank you for any help!! Much appreciated!

#2 Astro29

Astro29
  • Section Moderator
  • 441 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 09:09 PM

Hi Roxy,

Welcome to AS.

You can access the chat once you have 10 posts and I see you have 9 so it shouldn't be long. wink.gif

To create your profile just click on your name at the top left side of the screen where it says "Logged in as" At the bottom of that page there is the option to "Edit your Profile".

Hope that helps. See you in the chat room. smile.gif

Astro

#3 roxyfoxy88

roxyfoxy88

Becky

• 28 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 09:11 PM

QUOTE (Astro29 @ Sep 20 2011, 10:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi Roxy,

Welcome to AS.

You can access the chat once you have 10 posts and I see you have 9 so it shouldn't be long. wink.gif

To create your profile just click on your name at the top left side of the screen where it says "Logged in as" At the bottom of that page there is the option to "Edit your Profile".

Hope that helps. See you in the chat room. smile.gif

Astro

Thank you so much!!

#4 Astro29

Astro29
  • Section Moderator
  • 441 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 09:14 PM

Let me know if you need any more help. There are tutorials available on the help menu at the top right hand side of the page.

#5 blossums

blossums

Sausages.

• 3,363 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 05:11 AM

Hi Becky, and welcome to AS flowers.gif

Glad to see you got the help you needed and Astro is right about the tutorials, let me know if you need any more help smile.gif
All the best and hope to see you around the forums smile.gif

#6 chameleon

chameleon
  • 94 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 05:19 AM

hi.gif Becky and welcome to AS!