Welcome to After Silence - A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors.

Welcome to After Silence, a message board and chat room designed to help survivors communicate in the recovery of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and all types of sexual violence.

After Silence has over 30 different forums, ranging from topics created to discuss specific areas of healing and recovery from rape and sexual violence, as well as forums open to general discussions and lighter topics. Because we value the privacy of our members, most of our forums are private, which means that ONLY REGISTERED members have access to them. Please register for a free account to gain full access to the After Silence Online Support Group.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at aftersilence.org@gmail.com
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Intro

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 babyjane

babyjane
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 06:34 AM

tealribbon.gif Good morning, I'm new here and not sure how to begin. I'm nervous but I would like to introduce myself. I think like many of you, I'm searching for answers.

#2 dodo

dodo

before the end

• Newbie Support Team
  • 17,378 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 06:38 AM

Hi and welcome to AS

best wishes

karen

#3 babyjane

babyjane
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 07:31 AM

Thank you Karen. I appreciate your welcome. I'm not sure how all this works so please bear with me. Please feel free to call me Jae. I look forward to sharing and meeting everyone.

[/quote]

#4 Becky

Becky

There is Hope

• Contributing Member
  • 9,929 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 10:13 AM

Hello Jae,

Welcome to After Silence flowers.gif Take your time and make yourself at home and please don't hesitate to ask if you need help finding your way around.

hi.gif

#5 babyjane

babyjane
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 10:36 AM

Thank you Becky. I have alot to learn here, I'm a little confused on how all this works but I'm sure I'll catch on with time. I don't really have anyone to talk to that can relate therefore, I just keep everything inside. I just know sometimes, it gets really hard for me to deal with the memories and I just need....I don't know what I need. I just hope that finding this group will help me deal with things a little better.

QUOTE (Becky @ Sep 20 2011, 10:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hello Jae,

Welcome to After Silence flowers.gif Take your time and make yourself at home and please don't hesitate to ask if you need help finding your way around.

hi.gif

#6 blossums

blossums

Sausages.

• 3,308 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 10:55 AM

Hi babyjane, welcome to AS flowers.gif

Sounds like you're not too sure what you need but that you know you need something, I'm sure that being here can help ever such a lot with healing, please don't hesitate to let me know if there's anything I can help with around the forum, and take your time smile.gif

All the best smile.gif

#7 ~FOUND~

~FOUND~

Anna is found by God!!! Anna loves Jesus!

• 46,672 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 03:39 PM

hi there.
Welcome to AS.
I hope you find this site to be helpful.
Found

#8 samantha7

samantha7
  • 708 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 06:50 PM

Hello

Welcome to AS flowers.gif

Sam