Welcome to After Silence - A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors.

Welcome to After Silence, a message board and chat room designed to help survivors communicate in the recovery of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and all types of sexual violence.

After Silence has over 30 different forums, ranging from topics created to discuss specific areas of healing and recovery from rape and sexual violence, as well as forums open to general discussions and lighter topics. Because we value the privacy of our members, most of our forums are private, which means that ONLY REGISTERED members have access to them. Please register for a free account to gain full access to the After Silence Online Support Group.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at aftersilence.org@gmail.com
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Hello...

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Wintersong

Wintersong
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 10:16 PM

Hi, I've never been on a support forum before.....looking forward to maybe finding some answers here.

#2 dodo

dodo

before the end

• Contributing Member
  • 17,378 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 12:49 AM

Hi and welcome to AS

best wishes

karen

#3 abbywil83

abbywil83
  • 992 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 01:32 AM

Hi and welcome to AS. ~Abby

#4 blossums

blossums

Sausages.

• 3,355 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 02:11 AM

Hi Wintersong and welcome to AS flowers.gif

This place is really great for support, validation and learning that we are all normal given what we've been through so am sure this place can be of help to you

Let me know if there's anything I can do to help you around the forum smile.gif

All the best flowers.gif

#5 ~FOUND~

~FOUND~

Anna is found by God!!! Anna loves Jesus!

• 46,672 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 03:45 PM

Hi there.
Welcome to AS.
I hope you find this site to be helpful.
found

#6 samantha7

samantha7
  • 708 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 06:47 PM

Hello

Welcome to AS flowers.gif

Sam