Welcome to After Silence - A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors.

Welcome to After Silence, a message board and chat room designed to help survivors communicate in the recovery of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and all types of sexual violence.

After Silence has over 30 different forums, ranging from topics created to discuss specific areas of healing and recovery from rape and sexual violence, as well as forums open to general discussions and lighter topics. Because we value the privacy of our members, most of our forums are private, which means that ONLY REGISTERED members have access to them. Please register for a free account to gain full access to the After Silence Online Support Group.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at aftersilence.org@gmail.com
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Where Are The Smiley Faces?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 LovesHerald

LovesHerald
  • 464 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 10:48 AM

Okay, I've noticed people using smiley faces that I just don't have in my box or drop down menu. Where is my "applause" smiley or my "triggering sign post" smiley? It would help a lot. Thanks.

#2 NotEnoughRocks

NotEnoughRocks

the immortal genius of Forrest Gump...

• 364 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 10:52 AM

At the top of the box, do you have a "Show All" option? It opens the whole list in a new window... flowers.gif

#3 LovesHerald

LovesHerald
  • 464 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 11:00 AM

QUOTE (NotEnoughRocks @ Aug 25 2011, 10:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
At the top of the box, do you have a "Show All" option? It opens the whole list in a new window... flowers.gif

Well, what do you know about that? Dang. All this time. It looks like an obvious link, but I just thought it was a title...and the next button would bring all of the smileys. hehehe.

#4 LovesHerald

LovesHerald
  • 464 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 11:00 AM

Like your quote, too!

#5 Becky

Becky

There is Hope

• Contributing Member
  • 9,929 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 01:35 PM

peace.gif

#6 ~FOUND~

~FOUND~

Anna is found by God!!! Anna loves Jesus!

• 46,598 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 03:54 PM

Left side of the screen.