Welcome to After Silence - A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors.

Welcome to After Silence, a message board and chat room designed to help survivors communicate in the recovery of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and all types of sexual violence.

After Silence has over 30 different forums, ranging from topics created to discuss specific areas of healing and recovery from rape and sexual violence, as well as forums open to general discussions and lighter topics. Because we value the privacy of our members, most of our forums are private, which means that ONLY REGISTERED members have access to them. Please register for a free account to gain full access to the After Silence Online Support Group.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Suggestion For A New (sub-?) Forum

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Po

Po

Nicknamed "Po" (from Kung Fu Panda)

• M. Member
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 02:25 PM

Hey. I was wondering if we could maybe start a new forum (or sub-forum). But I'm not sure what it'd be called.

triggering.png

Um, ok, let's see if I can explain it right...I was wondering if we could have a forum for people who were forced into hurting/getting hurt by someone else. I mean, two people that were forced to do something by a third person. For example, in my case, I was forced to molest and be molested by two girls of the same age (at seperate times...one girl once, another girl once or twice). We were forced to do it by my abuser, out of fear of worse consequences.

#2 hummingbird

hummingbird

Be yourself. Everyone else is taken

• 442 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 02:57 PM

While this hasn't happened to me, several other people on the boards have mentioned it happening to them. Good idea for a subforum Po!

#3 nikkipurple

nikkipurple
  • 366 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 03:38 PM

I think this is a good idea.

This for me personally is a 'subject' i run away from, but I know I need to face. Having a specific forum/sub forum would help.

Thanx for suggesting it Po

#4 bits

bits
  • 40 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 04:13 PM

I know this is definitely something that I deal with and honestly isnt discussed on any other survivor boards I have been on. Actually in two separate cases I have been banned for being " a child abuser" after bringing it up.

#5 Phedre

Phedre
  • 93 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 05:47 PM

This sounds like a good idea to me. I am a survivor of this kind of thing as well. I'm sorry this has happened to so many other people on the board too.

#6 Maleka87

Maleka87

Maleka

• 652 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 09:13 AM

I think it's a good idea. I haven't dealt with this specific issue myself but I see where it has the potential to be a very damaging things to happen to someone....and shouldn't be ignored.

smile.gif I hope the mods grant your wish!