Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Why is it that I can't delete cookies on this website. As much as I'm on here, there is a great need for it. Maybe I am but don;t realize it. But every time I try, it won't let me.

Found

Found,

If you're having problems deleting cookies using the links provided, either try it through the web browser, or there's tools you can download which could help you also - such as CCleaner

Thanks so much. :flowers:

My pleasure - if you need anymore assistance please just post here and I'll be more than happy to help :flowers:

My pleasure - if you need anymore assistance please just post here and I'll be more than happy to help :flowers:

Again, thanks so much. Glad to have you around here.

I think if you enter your browser via 'private browsing', it should not save any cookies or history from your website visits if I am not mistaken - will save you some time deleting those.

(John, please correct me if I'm wrong - as you know I am not a computer wiz ;-)

I think if you enter your browser via 'private browsing', it should not save any cookies or history from your website visits if I am not mistaken - will save you some time deleting those.

(John, please correct me if I'm wrong - as you know I am not a computer wiz ;-)

Thanks for your response. :flowers:

Yes you're correct, this is a feature which I think in Firefox and Chrome. Not 100% sure as cookies don't really both me, I just eat them instead :)

Yes you're correct, this is a feature which I think in Firefox and Chrome. Not 100% sure as cookies don't really both me, I just eat them instead :)

Lol, I prefer the eating part, too :P

Foundy, that is the message from Firefox (my computer is automatically downloading the latest version) when you click the 'private browsing' button:

In a Private Browsing session, Firefox won't keep any browser history, search history, download history, web form history, cookies, or temporary internet files. However, files you download and bookmarks you make will be kept.

Thus you would not have to worry about having to delete anything.

As John said, some other browsers are offering this function as well nowadays.

Foundy, that is the message from Firefox (my computer is automatically downloading the latest version) when you click the 'private browsing' button:

In a Private Browsing session, Firefox won't keep any browser history, search history, download history, web form history, cookies, or temporary internet files. However, files you download and bookmarks you make will be kept.

Thus you would not have to worry about having to delete anything.

As John said, some other browsers are offering this function as well nowadays.

Thanks again. You both are awesome. :flowers: