Welcome to After Silence - A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors.

Welcome to After Silence, a message board and chat room designed to help survivors communicate in the recovery of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and all types of sexual violence.

After Silence has over 30 different forums, ranging from topics created to discuss specific areas of healing and recovery from rape and sexual violence, as well as forums open to general discussions and lighter topics. Because we value the privacy of our members, most of our forums are private, which means that ONLY REGISTERED members have access to them. Please register for a free account to gain full access to the After Silence Online Support Group.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at aftersilence.org@gmail.com
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

This Is Weird

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Tiang

Tiang

Hope

• 3,871 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 12:56 PM

Hello Happy Workers,

I wanted to continue writing about my story. I wrote it in March or April 2010 and I wrote it in the female survivors forum as I did not feel to put in the story forums because of some details.
And today I CANT find it. I went on my profile page, in the topic, and read several times the 2 pages and it is NOT there. Either I am going blind or it has really disappeared.

Please help.

Thank you!

Take care!
Tiang

#2 Tiang

Tiang

Hope

• 3,871 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 01:02 PM

Ok it's solved.

I log in - with the password for the forum - and then it did appear in my topci thing.

Thank you anyway.

I wont edit the post as it may be useful to someone else.
Havent noticed before if you did not put the password the topic you put there did not appear on your page.

take care everyone!
Tiang

#3 Ashley Marie

Ashley Marie

I'm weird, You're weird.... Lets be friends ♥

• Contributing Member
  • 1,628 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 02:05 PM

I didnt know that at all either!

Thanks for not editing so we could all learn! flowers.gif

Ashley

#4 Tiang