Welcome to After Silence - A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors.

Welcome to After Silence, a message board and chat room designed to help survivors communicate in the recovery of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and all types of sexual violence.

After Silence has over 30 different forums, ranging from topics created to discuss specific areas of healing and recovery from rape and sexual violence, as well as forums open to general discussions and lighter topics. Because we value the privacy of our members, most of our forums are private, which means that ONLY REGISTERED members have access to them. Please register for a free account to gain full access to the After Silence Online Support Group.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at aftersilence.org@gmail.com
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

What Did You Do For You Today?

• Please log in to reply
1086 replies to this topic

#1081 CopperPhoenix

CopperPhoenix

Stubbornness is a much maligned quality.

• 4,492 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 09:22 PM

I noshed on chocolate and colored.

#1082 janepp

janepp
  • 4,234 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 04:23 PM

Bought some new cloths! :)

#1083 a9z

a9z

Let hopes, not hurts, shape your future.

• 969 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 08:38 PM

Watched the sun come up and that felt good!

#1084 janepp

janepp
  • 4,234 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 10:07 AM

sleep.

#1085 CopperPhoenix

CopperPhoenix

Stubbornness is a much maligned quality.

• 4,492 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 07:56 PM

Okay, it's silly, but I took my new stuffed bunny (Princess Zoe, in case anyone wondered her name...) to meet Aqua.  And I didn't even try to blame it on the Littles-- I wanted Aqua to see my new stuffie, end of song!

#1086 ~*chelsea*~

~*chelsea*~

live today like there's no tomorrow!

• 4,676 posts

Posted Yesterday, 02:18 PM

i decided that before doing housework that i was going to just hang out on the computer for a few to just relax

#1087 janepp

janepp
  • 4,234 posts

Posted Today, 10:47 AM

took a nap.