Welcome to After Silence - A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors.

Welcome to After Silence, a message board and chat room designed to help survivors communicate in the recovery of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and all types of sexual violence.

After Silence has over 30 different forums, ranging from topics created to discuss specific areas of healing and recovery from rape and sexual violence, as well as forums open to general discussions and lighter topics. Because we value the privacy of our members, most of our forums are private, which means that ONLY REGISTERED members have access to them. Please register for a free account to gain full access to the After Silence Online Support Group.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at aftersilence.org@gmail.com
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

What Did You Do For You Today?

• Please log in to reply
1158 replies to this topic

#811 uncountedstatistics

uncountedstatistics
  • 1,940 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 07:09 PM

I made myself a night-cap out of scraps of some incredibly warm and soft fleece in my sewing stash.

#812 guessangelina

guessangelina
  • 29 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 07:25 PM

I lost my stepmother recently....interestingly, she is the kast connection to my molestation, to the original statuatory rape...I remember thinking she was my friend at the time I told her about my 21 year old boyfriend...I was 13...she must have been about 25 at the time...I trusted telling her about my "boyfriend"....she and my father's family lived in Northern California...I don't recall hiw, when or where I told her about this boyfriend...but I begged her not to tell my father about my biyfriend...she did! I hated her at the time and for a long, long time afterwards...I felt so beyrayed! Right or arong I had trusted her...course, she really did the right thing...but I always feltshe did it to get me in trouble with my father..but unfortunately for me, it did not end there...but no one ever knew...now all of the players are gone...

#813 CopperPhoenix

CopperPhoenix

I try to make everyone's day a little more surreal.

• 6,009 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 08:16 PM

I ate.  I drank water.  That's two itty-bitty massive things right there.

#814 ShylaRose

ShylaRose
  • 1,778 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 01:59 PM

Gave myself permission to freak out after realozing Ive been bit by a black widow.

#815 CopperPhoenix

CopperPhoenix

• 6,009 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 09:18 PM

Gave myself permission to freak out after realozing Ive been bit by a black widow.

Holy beans!  I'm freaking out for you, and I haven't even SEEN a black widow up close and personal before!

#816 CopperPhoenix

CopperPhoenix

• 6,009 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 09:19 PM

I chilled at home.

#817 EmoFromPain

EmoFromPain

Miss. Unappreciated

• 191 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 09:38 PM

cried for the first time in a long time.

#818 ~*chelsea*~

~*chelsea*~

live today like there's no tomorrow!

• 4,848 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 11:00 PM

relaxed and played cards with a friend

#819 janepp

janepp
  • 6,637 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 01:37 PM

I spent the day with friend and went to see a film. I was a little triggered by something said in the film but I didn't let it effect me the way it has done in the past.

#820 Secrets95

Secrets95
  • 28 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 02:58 PM

I dressed nicer than usual today and it felt good

#821 tangles

tangles
  • 2,909 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:05 PM

I haven't actually done it yet, but I am about to flick on the fireplace and enjoy some quiet time before bed.

#822 ~*chelsea*~

~*chelsea*~

live today like there's no tomorrow!

• 4,848 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:39 PM

came on here lol

#823 CopperPhoenix

CopperPhoenix

• 6,009 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:02 PM

I slapped on my headset, found a good playlist to listen to, and buried myself in a game online.

#824 ShylaRose

ShylaRose
  • 1,778 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:32 PM

I got new studs for my cartilage piercings. Two of em in my right ear. I totally feel like a rock goddess right now.

#825 CopperPhoenix

CopperPhoenix

• 6,009 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 09:03 PM

I sat still and rested for a long time after art T, just getting myself and my bearings back.