Welcome to After Silence - A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors.

Welcome to After Silence, a message board and chat room designed to help survivors communicate in the recovery of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and all types of sexual violence.

After Silence has over 30 different forums, ranging from topics created to discuss specific areas of healing and recovery from rape and sexual violence, as well as forums open to general discussions and lighter topics. Because we value the privacy of our members, most of our forums are private, which means that ONLY REGISTERED members have access to them. Please register for a free account to gain full access to the After Silence Online Support Group.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at aftersilence.org@gmail.com
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

What Did You Do For You Today?

• Please log in to reply
1158 replies to this topic

#46 oui,mais

oui,mais
  • 3,113 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 10:31 AM

today I slept really long and then I took a bath and now I will go ice-skating and in the evening I'll go on a ball!!! smile.gif
so in the end of the day I can say that I have done a lot for me!!!

#47 probably

probably

You tried to steal my life, but you never can steal my hope

• Banned
  • 3,359 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 04:35 PM

cleaned my teeth...hard work to take any kind of care about myself when depressed

#48 Aayla

Aayla
  • 26 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 10:32 PM

I am going to indulge in my dove chocolate bunny rabbit!!!

#49 morethanmelody

morethanmelody

Loving without limitations

• 890 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 09:48 AM

I took a shower for like a half hour today...and actually got dressed!

#50 John

John

We're all stories in the end....make yours a good one

• Administrator
  • 7,633 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 06:58 AM

I studied all day, and yes I know that sounds like a negative, but for me, it is building my future, so it definitely a positive smile.gif and very proud of myself for doing it, I wrote over 10 pages today tongue.gif which is awesome progress.

smile.gif

#51 CJ

CJ

I'm so glam I pee glitter

• Contributing Member
  • 3,355 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 07:16 PM

i bought some bright pink heels!

#52 icanbecruel

icanbecruel
  • 28 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 01:44 AM

I cleaned the kitchen. And while that probably doesn' sound all that great, I haven't been neglecting doing stuff lately so I'm pretty happy I got it done.

#53 fall

fall
  • 4,506 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 10:00 AM

I had started a list of the stuff I accomplished today. (because I got alot of cleaning done after being sick for almost 2 weeks) Then decided I don't have to justify my existance. That being a good "house keeper" doesn't make me a worthwhile person. That I am going to practice the stuff I have learned in the book a new earth - that I am not going to label myself. I am going to feel good not because of what I have accomplished but just because.

Oh and later I am going to go and see how many types of flowers I have peeking through the snow. flowers.gif

#54 Saba

Saba

Tinkerbell tough!

• 283 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 10:15 AM

I took myself on a bike ride and let myself pretend like I was a happy 7 year old.

#55 John

John

We're all stories in the end....make yours a good one

• Administrator
  • 7,633 posts

Posted 04 April 2008 - 10:16 PM

Today I have just basically been lazy, which is something I never do, but today I am....I need some unwind time, and I've got weekend off work, so I am just unwinding, and lazing about...Im totally buggered from yesterday having 2 exams which where 2 hours long each, and then 4 hours of work after that, so today I'm just taking it easy and chilling on AS smile.gif

Just relaxing for once smile.gif

#56 kyva

kyva
  • 211 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 10:32 AM

i made a peanut butter sandwich and a nice, big cup of tea.

#57 oui,mais

oui,mais
  • 3,113 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 02:18 PM

I had breakfast with my boyfriend in my favourite coffeeshop!! smile.gif

#58 carp_7

carp_7
  • 507 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 06:33 PM

(sorry.)

Edited by carp_7, 10 April 2008 - 06:34 PM.

#59 ~*chelsea*~

~*chelsea*~

live today like there's no tomorrow!

• 4,848 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 11:03 PM

i gave one of my guy friends a hug

#60 AWhisperofTruth

AWhisperofTruth

Mirror in the sky, what is love?

• 2,840 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 04:35 PM

I'm not going anywhere today. I'm going to veg out, watch movies, be on the internet, read, and draw.