Welcome to After Silence - A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors.

Welcome to After Silence, a message board and chat room designed to help survivors communicate in the recovery of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and all types of sexual violence.

After Silence has over 30 different forums, ranging from topics created to discuss specific areas of healing and recovery from rape and sexual violence, as well as forums open to general discussions and lighter topics. Because we value the privacy of our members, most of our forums are private, which means that ONLY REGISTERED members have access to them. Please register for a free account to gain full access to the After Silence Online Support Group.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at aftersilence.org@gmail.com
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

What Did You Do For You Today?

• Please log in to reply
1125 replies to this topic

#556 ShylaRose

ShylaRose
  • 1,778 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 11:31 PM

I gave myself a mani pedi.

#557 CopperPhoenix

CopperPhoenix

Stubbornness is a much maligned quality.

• 5,514 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 09:04 PM

I mostly played with watercolor pencils in my art class, and did not work on any big projects. 

#558 barbara27

barbara27
  • 65 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 01:23 AM

Took the time to finish a book. 

#559 sunshyne

sunshyne
  • 322 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 07:51 PM

I bought myself new clothes! I always thought I didnt deserve new clothes because I havent lost weight, and I always told myself I'd buy the clothes I want to wear once I do, but today I just got tired of looking shlumpy so i bought myself new clothes that are colorful and pretty...because I deserve to wear clothes I like

#560 CopperPhoenix

CopperPhoenix

• 5,514 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 08:52 PM

I bought myself new clothes! I always thought I didnt deserve new clothes because I havent lost weight, and I always told myself I'd buy the clothes I want to wear once I do, but today I just got tired of looking shlumpy so i bought myself new clothes that are colorful and pretty...because I deserve to wear clothes I like

Yay, Sunshyne!  Even Copper the shop-a-phobe goes for new clothes time to time. :P  Glad you had fun and feel good about them!

#561 CopperPhoenix

CopperPhoenix

• 5,514 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 08:54 PM

I accepted the piece of chocolate cream pie when Roomie 1B offered it to me!  *drools at the memory*

#562 BlueWeepingRose

BlueWeepingRose

peace and hugs

• Inactive Member
  • 66 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 09:03 PM

Went out to a restaurant. I really enjoyed myself there. :cloud9:

#563 sunshyne

sunshyne
  • 322 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 09:12 PM

Yay, Sunshyne!  Even Copper the shop-a-phobe goes for new clothes time to time. :P  Glad you had fun and feel good about them!

Thanks Copper, it feels nice to be nice to oneself, lol  :throb:

#564 ~*chelsea*~

~*chelsea*~

live today like there's no tomorrow!

• 4,815 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 07:34 PM

cleaned the house and still not done :ranting:

#565 CopperPhoenix

CopperPhoenix

• 5,514 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 09:27 PM

Sat and painted for a couple of hours... and it turned out good!

#566 ShylaRose

ShylaRose
  • 1,778 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 09:54 PM

Bought a new-smaller!!!-pair of jeans and scheduled a dr appt for tomorrow to check out that lump.

#567 ShylaRose

ShylaRose
  • 1,778 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 10:32 PM

I also called an old dear friend.

Edited by ShylaRose, 18 March 2013 - 10:32 PM.

#568 CopperPhoenix

CopperPhoenix

• 5,514 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 06:48 PM

Sat in my room with my door closed and got lost in a good book.  :)

#569 barbara27

barbara27
  • 65 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 10:27 PM

Went for a 5k run

#570 CopperPhoenix

CopperPhoenix

• 5,514 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 09:32 PM

Just now I laughed myself sick over a list of terrible musician jokes.  Lord knows I needed a laugh after the day I've had!