Welcome to After Silence - A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors.

Welcome to After Silence, a message board and chat room designed to help survivors communicate in the recovery of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and all types of sexual violence.

After Silence has over 30 different forums, ranging from topics created to discuss specific areas of healing and recovery from rape and sexual violence, as well as forums open to general discussions and lighter topics. Because we value the privacy of our members, most of our forums are private, which means that ONLY REGISTERED members have access to them. Please register for a free account to gain full access to the After Silence Online Support Group.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at aftersilence.org@gmail.com
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Why Cant I Post On Certain Topic?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 ~*chelsea*~

~*chelsea*~

live today like there's no tomorrow!

• 4,676 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 04:55 PM

there are two topics that when i try to post it says it is "read only" and it wont let me post on the topic. i dont understand so if anyone could help me out with this it would be greatly appreciated. hug.gif

#2 sadeyes22

sadeyes22

Friendship is a blessing that many people take for granted!

• Acting Moderator
  • 7,437 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 05:18 PM

If it say read only that means the board mods or admin have set that post that way. There are several posts like that around the forums, such as rules etc. Hope that helps flowers.gif

Sad

#3 Ashley Marie

Ashley Marie

I'm weird, You're weird.... Lets be friends ♥

• Contributing Member
  • 1,628 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 06:03 PM

if youre talking about in Humor and Silliness, Ashley-Michelle said there was some glitch that effected only that forum where it became a read only forum. She said theyre working on it smile.gif

Edited by Ashley Marie, 26 May 2011 - 06:03 PM.

#4 ~*chelsea*~

~*chelsea*~

• 4,676 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 09:19 AM

yes humor and silliness is what i am talking about, thank you so very much!

#5 ~*chelsea*~

~*chelsea*~

• 4,676 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 09:18 AM

i REALLY miss humor/silliness!!!

#6 Ashley-Michelle

Ashley-Michelle

Unapologetically Liberal

• 3,396 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 02:00 AM

We're still working to get it resolved. There seems to have been an issue with the most recent upgrade that only impacted certain areas of the board, like our chat room, where there are random colors being thrown around. blink.gif

Unfortunately, it's taken a little longer to be resolved than expected, but we appreciate your patience!