Welcome to After Silence - A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors.

Welcome to After Silence, a message board and chat room designed to help survivors communicate in the recovery of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and all types of sexual violence.

After Silence has over 30 different forums, ranging from topics created to discuss specific areas of healing and recovery from rape and sexual violence, as well as forums open to general discussions and lighter topics. Because we value the privacy of our members, most of our forums are private, which means that ONLY REGISTERED members have access to them. Please register for a free account to gain full access to the After Silence Online Support Group.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at aftersilence.org@gmail.com
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Just Wondering

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Kez

Kez
  • 2,669 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 07:44 AM

I have the flower skin thing running and sometimes the flowers change colors sometimes they are light pink and now one of them is white idk if it's always been white I don't think so

It's really not an important question just wondering...

Edited by Kez, 20 May 2011 - 07:44 AM.

#2 ~FOUND~

~FOUND~

Anna is found by God!!! Anna loves Jesus!

• 46,672 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 03:22 PM

Hmmm I can't help you there hun.

#3 Becky

Becky

There is Hope

• Contributing Member
  • 9,929 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 08:01 AM

Hi Kez,

I am not sure about that either. I will pass along your question though.

Have a great day! flowers.gif

#4 Kez

Kez
  • 2,669 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 10:23 PM

Thanks Becky
It's no big deal was just something that made me go hmmm no hurry or real importance lol

#5 John

John

We're all stories in the end....make yours a good one

• Administrator
  • 7,632 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 12:19 PM

I can answer this one smile.gif

Basically it's got to do with it you've read all the post in that forum, or if you've not read all of them but then click the flower, it will mark them all as read (abit like in an email client). The White flower (I suspect on human and silliness) is abit of a glitch - it was part of the old as skin from way back, but has for some reason decided to come back sometimes. Here to give you abit of an idea:

Dark pink power - new post since last login and unread - Here
Light pink power - no new post since last login and unread, or some unread in subforum (I think - am abit unsure) Here
Blueish Pink - no new post since last login and no unread posts Here
White flower - old school flower which I don't think is meant to look like it does - mean read only forum Here

I hope this helps some smile.gif

John

#6 Kez

Kez
  • 2,669 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 06:53 PM

Thanks John smile.gif totally helped