Welcome to After Silence - A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors.

Welcome to After Silence, a message board and chat room designed to help survivors communicate in the recovery of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and all types of sexual violence.

After Silence has over 30 different forums, ranging from topics created to discuss specific areas of healing and recovery from rape and sexual violence, as well as forums open to general discussions and lighter topics. Because we value the privacy of our members, most of our forums are private, which means that ONLY REGISTERED members have access to them. Please register for a free account to gain full access to the After Silence Online Support Group.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at aftersilence.org@gmail.com
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Has As Been Changed - Or Is Just Me?

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#16 MortalGoddess

MortalGoddess
  • 1,208 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 06:40 PM

I thought it was my comp! Good to know I'm not the only one having problems. I'll try the other skin....this centered text makes my head hurt.

--edit--

Tulip appears fine...but that amount of pink....aaahhhh!! Eye strain!

The IP skins (both of them) are also fine. Also very muted--it's blue/grey, so I'll stick with that until the problem is fixed. I do want to point out that that font in IP is small. I have my IE page settings for "largest" font, and where that usually makes it pretty big....it didn't touch these skins.

Edited by MortalGoddess, 24 April 2011 - 06:47 PM.

#17 phoenixgirl

phoenixgirl

Trying...Trying to keep my head above water

• Contributing Member
  • 2,092 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 06:53 PM

There are different "skins" ?

Wow...the things you learn. I'm just using what was there when I signed up.

#18 MortalGoddess

MortalGoddess
  • 1,208 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 07:02 PM

Don't feel bad Phoenix, it took me years of using the internet to figure that out. At the bottom of the page in the left corner is a box. It's near the orange RSS icon, the first one. Click it and a menu will open. There's the skins!

#19 Vera

Vera

She's been gone, have you seen her?

• Administrator
  • 7,342 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 06:23 PM

Thank you for alerting us, Karen! It was my mistake... I'm not as good with html as I used to be. duh.gif

I think I have fixed it now. Let me know!

P.S. The font never changed though. It was only the alignment of the text.

#20 phoenixgirl

phoenixgirl

Trying...Trying to keep my head above water

• Contributing Member
  • 2,092 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 06:32 PM

Thanks, MortalGoddess.

I like the "Brave" skin.

Thanks Vera... You're amazing to do ANY of it! I take my hat off. I don't know the first thing about html.

#21 dodo

dodo

before the end

• Newbie Support Team
  • 17,378 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 01:48 AM

Thanks Vera (I am really sorry to say I never noticed it had been fixed until I read this!!)

karen

#22 sonnet

sonnet

I didn't lose my mind, it was mine to give away!

• 3,377 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 02:42 AM

thanx vera smile.gif

ahhh its nice being back to the same old same old again lol smile.gif

#23 John

John

We're all stories in the end....make yours a good one

• Administrator
  • 7,633 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 07:10 AM

I did some HTML at university, I'm in the IT business, and also used to do it as a hobby year ago (like late 90s early '00s) but now whenever I do it, I find it just, tedious. I much prefer CMSs tongue.gif

John

QUOTE (phoenixgirl @ Apr 26 2011, 09:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks, MortalGoddess.

I like the "Brave" skin.

Thanks Vera... You're amazing to do ANY of it! I take my hat off. I don't know the first thing about html.

#24 Anala

Anala

Silent Garden

• 2,784 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 07:16 AM

You are a rock star, Vera.

Whether you are centered or not!!! tongue.gif

#25 MortalGoddess

MortalGoddess
  • 1,208 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 08:31 AM

Thanks so much Vera! You're awsome, as always!

#26 ~FOUND~

~FOUND~

Anna is found by God!!! Anna loves Jesus!

• 46,672 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 08:45 AM

Did they change it back to normal in th last 2 days? unsure.gif

#27 dodo

dodo

before the end

• Newbie Support Team
  • 17,378 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 09:26 AM

Yes - it is back to normal now found

karen

#28 ~FOUND~

~FOUND~

Anna is found by God!!! Anna loves Jesus!

• 46,672 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 01:02 PM

Ok, thanks Karen. I thought maybe I was going crazy there for a spell. Teeheehee

#29 Mischievous

Mischievous
  • 481 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 04:52 PM

OOooooo-kay.... *THAT* was weird. blink.gif

i was just typing out a post when all of a sudden my "skin" (didn't even know we had those!!!) suddenly changed in mid-type to "spring fling!". blink.gif

That was not pleasant.... i like the concept of it, but WAY too many different colors. And the little boxes for everyone's post was so frigging big/long!!!! i could feel my whole head doing that egyptian back and forth thing trying to read the posts. blink.gif wacko.gif

Creatures of habit indeed. Fortunately I managed to find the skins and put it back on "lotus", which is the one I've been used to and using for the past 4 months... But it still seems off somehow??? A little different??? Am I crazy??