Welcome to After Silence - A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors.

Welcome to After Silence, a message board and chat room designed to help survivors communicate in the recovery of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and all types of sexual violence.

After Silence has over 30 different forums, ranging from topics created to discuss specific areas of healing and recovery from rape and sexual violence, as well as forums open to general discussions and lighter topics. Because we value the privacy of our members, most of our forums are private, which means that ONLY REGISTERED members have access to them. Please register for a free account to gain full access to the After Silence Online Support Group.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at aftersilence.org@gmail.com
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Veiwing Our Own Posts And Threads

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Girloftheworld88

Girloftheworld88
  • 21 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 09:47 PM

So I have been on here for a while now and unless I am TOTALLY missing some part of the site that I havent seen before (which is completely possible) but I cannot find a simple and quick was to view the threads we have started and our posts. It is hard to go through back from the forum front page and go through each page to find your posts...espiecially if they are new ones! I am a part of many different forums and of course each are a little different in terms of set up. But, I really think it would be great to have a botton at the top (just like the view new posts one) and have a botton that allows us to view a list of all the posts and threads we have written! Is this something that can be done? Is there already some hidden way to do this and I just dont know? Thanks everyone!!

#2 dodo

dodo

before the end

• Newbie Support Team
  • 17,378 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 01:13 AM

You can do it two ways - either just click on your name and a little box will appear that says
find members topics -
find members posts -

Or you can go to your profile and you have the same options there

Hope that helps

best wishes

karen

Edited by dodo, 01 April 2011 - 01:14 AM.

#3 glittercat

glittercat
  • 360 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 08:41 PM

but it doesn't tell you whether anyone replied. the "number of replies" is the number of replies to the thread, not whether there are new replies after you last posted.

#4 hopeprays

hopeprays

New everything. Still me.

• 1,216 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 10:58 PM

if you mark a topic on the top right under options

if you mark it that you want to track it

you can see it in "my controls" and see if there is anything since YOu last read it....

there is an option to get an e-mail - or not.

that really helped me keep track of threads I want to watch

or have responded to - or my own threads...

#5 Reyzl

Reyzl
  • 3,425 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 09:35 AM

Or just click on search at the top of the main screen and type in your name and it will show all the posts (your threads and those you've replied to) in a list. That's the one I like best as it shows you all the threads in a normal format.

Reyzl x

#6 glittercat

glittercat
  • 360 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 01:16 PM

cool!

smile.gif