Welcome to After Silence - A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors.

Welcome to After Silence, a message board and chat room designed to help survivors communicate in the recovery of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and all types of sexual violence.

After Silence has over 30 different forums, ranging from topics created to discuss specific areas of healing and recovery from rape and sexual violence, as well as forums open to general discussions and lighter topics. Because we value the privacy of our members, most of our forums are private, which means that ONLY REGISTERED members have access to them. Please register for a free account to gain full access to the After Silence Online Support Group.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at aftersilence.org@gmail.com
Guest Message by DevFuse

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Masta_*

Guest_Masta_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 March 2004 - 07:19 PM

im new hear and i read i have to msgone of you admins in order to read some of the forums. smile.gif

#2 Vera

Vera

She's been gone, have you seen her?

• Administrator
  • 7,348 posts

Posted 11 March 2004 - 08:05 PM

Ok, you are good to go! smile.gif

Hugs,
Verena

#3 Clarissa

Clarissa

Little Dancing Butterfly

• 1,122 posts

Posted 12 March 2004 - 02:28 AM

(((masta))) Welcome to After Silence! I hope you find what you are looking for here. WE are here for you. *hugs* Take care!
love Clarissa

#4 phoenyx

phoenyx

Native Spirit in the wind

• 1,249 posts

Posted 25 March 2004 - 01:54 AM

(((Masta)))Welcome to After Silence. I hope you find all you seek. I look forward o getting to know you. You do not journey alone.

#5 aquapit

aquapit

~Beauty is all around~

• 1,394 posts

Posted 25 March 2004 - 09:30 AM

(((Masta))) Welcome to After Silence. We are glad you found us. Can't wait to get to know you. We are all here for you, take precious care.
Tracy

#6 Rebel Grrl

Rebel Grrl

Headbanger Grrlie

• 327 posts

Posted 25 March 2004 - 08:30 PM

((((((((((((((Masta))))))))))))
Welcome sweetie! smile.gif

#7 Guest_Madonna_*

Guest_Madonna_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 March 2004 - 12:35 AM