Welcome to After Silence - A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors.

Welcome to After Silence, a message board and chat room designed to help survivors communicate in the recovery of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and all types of sexual violence.

After Silence has over 30 different forums, ranging from topics created to discuss specific areas of healing and recovery from rape and sexual violence, as well as forums open to general discussions and lighter topics. Because we value the privacy of our members, most of our forums are private, which means that ONLY REGISTERED members have access to them. Please register for a free account to gain full access to the After Silence Online Support Group.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Hi

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Peacegirl

Peacegirl

Searching Soul

• 3,960 posts

Posted 09 September 2003 - 09:21 PM

Hi everyone!

My name is Lindsay. First of all, Scarlet, sorry for not keeping in touch...things got really crazy this summer!

I am 18 years old and am attending college in Boston. I'm from Maine originally though. I love listening to music: Tori Amos, Plumb, Linkin Park, Enya, White Stripes etc etc etc...pretty diverse, huh? I love to read, write poetry, go for walks, sail, and swim. That's about it for now! I can't wait to get to know you all more. Take care!

Lindsay

• Guests

Posted 09 September 2003 - 10:05 PM

Lindsay,

thanks for your visit, it's so nice to see you here!!! smile.gif

How are things going? I'm sorry for not keeping in touch too, these last few weeks have been insanely busy. I'm moving to the US in less than 2 weeks and I still have a million things to do....!!

(((welcome to this little group))) ;)

Scarlet

#3 Catherine

Catherine

Clarity Seeker

• 731 posts

Posted 10 September 2003 - 05:06 AM

Hi Lindsay

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Welcome

So glad you joined, chat to you soon.

Take Care
Love Catherine

ps thank you, for the name of the other group and fro giving me your site aswell, tried going into your, would'nt letme, so will try tonight again.
((((((( Lindsay ))))))))))

[Edited on 9-10-2003 by Catherine]

#4 Cat

Cat

cat

• 78 posts

Posted 10 September 2003 - 03:52 PM

Hi Lindsay

Welcome to our group!!!

Here for you always,

Cat

#5 Guest_hawaiianbaby3_*

Guest_hawaiianbaby3_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 October 2003 - 08:06 PM

Thanks for caring so much about it. I do not have the courage to tell my whole story right now so please bare with me.