Welcome to After Silence - A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors.

Welcome to After Silence, a message board and chat room designed to help survivors communicate in the recovery of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and all types of sexual violence.

After Silence has over 30 different forums, ranging from topics created to discuss specific areas of healing and recovery from rape and sexual violence, as well as forums open to general discussions and lighter topics. Because we value the privacy of our members, most of our forums are private, which means that ONLY REGISTERED members have access to them. Please register for a free account to gain full access to the After Silence Online Support Group.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com
Guest Message by DevFuse

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_ahealingwarrior_*

Guest_ahealingwarrior_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 March 2004 - 11:18 AM

Hi everyone-
I'm new. I have been on my healing journey for 2 1/2 yrs now. I have isolated myself and am trying to reach out to others on the same journey. Look forward to meeting everyone.
Kim

#2 Guest_ami_*

Guest_ami_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 March 2004 - 11:27 AM

hiya kim, welcome to after silence honey, my name is ami and i am 19, i am new here aswell so i look forward to getting to know you.....

much love,
ami xxx

#3 aquapit

aquapit

~Beauty is all around~

• 1,394 posts

Posted 11 March 2004 - 11:29 AM

Hi Kim! Welcome to After Silence. I am sorry to hear that you have isolated yourself, but I am happy to hear that you are taking steps to get out of the isolation. We are here to help and support you on this tuff journey. I know I keep saying this to everyone, but you are not alone. Knowing that we are not alone in our journey to self healing is comforting. I am looking forward to getting to know you. Take care of yourself and welcome.
Tracy

#4 Clarissa

Clarissa

Little Dancing Butterfly

• 1,122 posts

Posted 11 March 2004 - 04:23 PM

(((Kim))) Welcome to After Silence. I am sorry you have been through such tough times. I am glad you made the decision to start healing. I hope you find support and healing here. YOu are not alone. Take care, sweetie. I look forward to getting to know you too.
love clarissa

#5 Rebel Grrl

Rebel Grrl

Headbanger Grrlie

• 327 posts

Posted 11 March 2004 - 04:53 PM

(((((((((((((Kim)))))))))))))))
Welcome to After Silence, hon. Make yourself at home. smile.gif

#6 Guest_Madonna_*

Guest_Madonna_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 March 2004 - 05:43 PM

(((((Kim)))))
Welcome! It's very good to meet you. You're sure to get a lot of support here :-)

Madonna

#7 Lindy

Lindy

Running Princess

• Administrator
  • 5,617 posts

Posted 12 March 2004 - 03:04 PM

Hi there, Kim and welcome to After Silence. This is a wonderfully supportive community and I hope you find all that you're seeking here.

Take gentle care,

Lindy

#8 Lilea

Lilea

Tender Heart

• 858 posts

Posted 12 March 2004 - 04:31 PM

Hi welcome! You are very courageous in taking the first steps and speaking out. I hope taht you will find a safe place here as many of us have, to continue to grow and learn.

#9 phoenyx

phoenyx

Native Spirit in the wind

• 1,249 posts

Posted 14 March 2004 - 12:29 AM

(((Kim))) Welcome to the group. I am glad you found your way here. Remember you do not journey alone. We are here for you. Support is vital to our survival and here we have a wonderfully group of supportive people smile.gif I look forward to knowing you.