Welcome to After Silence - A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors.

Welcome to After Silence, a message board and chat room designed to help survivors communicate in the recovery of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and all types of sexual violence.

After Silence has over 30 different forums, ranging from topics created to discuss specific areas of healing and recovery from rape and sexual violence, as well as forums open to general discussions and lighter topics. Because we value the privacy of our members, most of our forums are private, which means that ONLY REGISTERED members have access to them. Please register for a free account to gain full access to the After Silence Online Support Group.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at aftersilence.org@gmail.com
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

How Do You Get To Select Friends

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 philkay

philkay
  • 2,161 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 07:07 AM

Hi,

I've noticed the friends menu at the top of the forums but I don't know how to select friends to create a friends list. How do I do this. I've tried looking in "My Controls" but I haven't found any solution?

#2 sunshinee

sunshinee
  • Newbie Support Team
  • 5,177 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 09:29 AM

Hi,

I only know of one way to do it. If you go to a post written by that person you can click on their name, and the there should be a drop down list and you should be able to select "add as a friend". For example...for my post on the top left it says "sunshinee" underlined...click on it and there should be a drop menu.

Hope that helps.

Mandy

Edited by sunshinee, 16 January 2011 - 09:29 AM.

#3 dodo

dodo

before the end

• Newbie Support Team
  • 17,378 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 11:44 AM

That is the only way I know how to do it as well

karen

#4 philkay

philkay
  • 2,161 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 04:58 PM