Welcome to After Silence - A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors.

Welcome to After Silence, a message board and chat room designed to help survivors communicate in the recovery of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and all types of sexual violence.

After Silence has over 30 different forums, ranging from topics created to discuss specific areas of healing and recovery from rape and sexual violence, as well as forums open to general discussions and lighter topics. Because we value the privacy of our members, most of our forums are private, which means that ONLY REGISTERED members have access to them. Please register for a free account to gain full access to the After Silence Online Support Group.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at aftersilence.org@gmail.com
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Can I Have A Topic Moved Please?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 PetalsInTheWind

PetalsInTheWind

I'm not afraid

• Banned
  • 1,402 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 09:27 PM

Hi, I started a topic in the humor forums and it's something for people to post funny pictures of themselves, but a few people who want to do it aren't comfortable with it being in a public forum (yeah, kinda stupid, forgot about that part), so is it possible to have the post moved to a suitable private forum? I don't know where to move it, sorry. If it's not possible, no worries.
The topic can be found at http://www.aftersile...mp;#entry818289

Thanks again!

#2 Vera

Vera

She's been gone, have you seen her?

• Administrator
  • 7,342 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 11:29 PM

Hey there, I'm sorry for the delay!

The Humor and Silliness! forum is a private forum (it used to be public but we changed it a while ago), so no worries about privacy. Only registered members have access to the Humor and Silliness! forum. flowers.gif

#3 ~FOUND~

~FOUND~

Anna is found by God!!! Anna loves Jesus!

• 46,672 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 04:46 AM

Cool because Foundy can be pretty dorky. And I think it would be wonderful for survivors to smile for once instead of carrying so much weight on our shoulders. I will have to look through my pics. YOu are supported. No, it wasn't a stupid idea. i thought it was great.

#4 PetalsInTheWind

PetalsInTheWind

I'm not afraid

• Banned
  • 1,402 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 07:29 PM

Didn't see this till now, Thanks Vera! And no worries, there are too many topics here to hit in one day! tongue.gif