Welcome to After Silence - A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors.

Welcome to After Silence, a message board and chat room designed to help survivors communicate in the recovery of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and all types of sexual violence.

After Silence has over 30 different forums, ranging from topics created to discuss specific areas of healing and recovery from rape and sexual violence, as well as forums open to general discussions and lighter topics. Because we value the privacy of our members, most of our forums are private, which means that ONLY REGISTERED members have access to them. Please register for a free account to gain full access to the After Silence Online Support Group.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at aftersilence.org@gmail.com
Guest Message by DevFuse

hi

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_ami_*

Guest_ami_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 March 2004 - 04:13 PM

hello everyone, i am new here, just wanted to say hey to everyone, i was abused when i was young and am just starting my healing journey, i look forward to getting to know all of you..

much love,
ami xxx

#2 Vera

Vera

She's been gone, have you seen her?

• Administrator
  • 7,339 posts

Posted 07 March 2004 - 04:48 PM

welcome to After Silence sweetie!
am just starting my healing journey

We would be honored to share this journey with you....

Hugs,
Verena

#3 aquapit

aquapit

~Beauty is all around~

• 1,394 posts

Posted 07 March 2004 - 05:21 PM

Hi Ami! Welcome!!! You will find that everyone here is very sweet and super supportive. If you ever need to talk I'm here a lot.

#4 Rebel Grrl

Rebel Grrl

Headbanger Grrlie

• 327 posts

Posted 07 March 2004 - 06:46 PM

(((((((((((Ami))))))))))))
Welcome to After Silence, sweetie!

#5 Guest_ami_*

Guest_ami_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 March 2004 - 08:33 PM

thank you so much for your welcomes vera, aqaupit and rebel grrl, i really feel that i am on the right track by talking with and meeting people who understand what i have been through, i am a regular visitor to another abuse forum, i dont know if im allowed to put the name in here so i wont in case, but i have found that talking to people really helps, even giving help to others really helps me, so thank you for welcoming me into your family here..

much love,
ami N kiddiez xxx

[Edited on 3-8-2004 by ami]

#6 Clarissa

Clarissa

Little Dancing Butterfly

• 1,122 posts

Posted 08 March 2004 - 01:36 AM

((((ami))) Welcome to after silence. I am so glad you are taking the step toward healing! Good for you, sweetie!!! We are here for you always. Please let me know if you need anything. =) *hugs*
love clarissa

#7 Guest_ami_*

Guest_ami_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 March 2004 - 08:30 AM

thanks for the welcome clarissa, i reall appreicate it, now that i have done my welcome, i'm not too sure where to go from here, any ideas?

much love,
ami xxx

#8 Lindy

Lindy

Running Princess

• Administrator
  • 5,617 posts

Posted 08 March 2004 - 09:16 AM

Hi Ami and welcome to After Silence. I hope you find support and encouragement here as I have.

Take gentle care

Lindy

#9 Guest_WOLFPACMOMMA3_*

Guest_WOLFPACMOMMA3_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 March 2004 - 01:06 PM

WELCOME AMY
NICE TO MEET NEW FRIEND S IN HERE...TEE:D

#10 Clarissa

Clarissa

Little Dancing Butterfly

• 1,122 posts

Posted 08 March 2004 - 03:31 PM

hi ami,
well, feel free to post anything..if you are happy, if you need to vent... and write back to other posts as you wish. smile.gif You can say pretty much anything here, and everyone is really supportive. smile.gif And it's always good to laugh too! Look forward to hearing from you, sweetie!
love clarissa

#11 Guest_trying to heal_*

Guest_trying to heal_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 March 2004 - 03:54 PM

Hi Ami, Welcome to After the Silence. I'm glad that you've found this site. Good luck with healing.

Brenda

#12 Guest_ami_*

Guest_ami_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 March 2004 - 05:33 AM

thanks lindy, tee and brenda for your welcomes...

clarissa..thanks for the help honey, i will try and get the courage together to post something else, i ma ok posting the funny sections but i am still a bit nervous about posting serious stuff...

much love,
ami xxx