Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello all

Guest Defaced

Guest Defaced

Hi everyone, I'm new here. My name is Andrea. I was sexualy abused by my "father", if you can call him that. I perfer to call him my sperm donor. I will post my story later under that topic,but for now I just wanted to introduce myself and say hi to everyone. I have been going to counseling for 3 years on and off, with differant ones. It is so hard to talk about. After I talk about it, it gets alittle easier,but when I have to tell a new therapist it seems hard. I can't believe how this has affected me. I am messed up in so many ways. I can't trust and am extremly jealous. I'll talk more on that later too. I have some questions that maybe some of you can help me with. I need to know if other survivers feel this way to or if it is just me. Well I can't talk to long now baby is up.

Guest grazzhopr

yes i feel the same way you do when i have to talk to a new therapist. it is like reliving a lot of it all over again, and going through the paranoia of wheather or not the therapist believes me. i have been with the same therapist for over 6 years now, amd was with the one before that for over 20 years. she passed away. i think if i ever lost this therapist i woul djust hang it up and not get another one.

welcome

nici

Guest WOLFPACMOMMA3

been where youre at now..i dont have a trusted T dont plan to ever try and trust a T again...

last set of T's exploited me becaise of who i am...tee:L

((((Andrea)))) Welcome to After Silence. Thank you for sharing. I am sorry you went through all that. I'm glad you found your way here. I hope you find healing and support as i have! Take care. I look forward to getting to know you!

love clarissa

((((Andrea)))) Welcome to the group. I am glad you found your way here. Know you do not walk alone in your journey. We are here to listen and support you. I do have a trusted T for 7.5 yrs now. I wish you the best in your connecting with one. Look forward in getting to know you better:)