Welcome to After Silence - A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors.

Welcome to After Silence, a message board and chat room designed to help survivors communicate in the recovery of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and all types of sexual violence.

After Silence has over 30 different forums, ranging from topics created to discuss specific areas of healing and recovery from rape and sexual violence, as well as forums open to general discussions and lighter topics. Because we value the privacy of our members, most of our forums are private, which means that ONLY REGISTERED members have access to them. Please register for a free account to gain full access to the After Silence Online Support Group.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at aftersilence.org@gmail.com
Guest Message by DevFuse

ok here goes the intro

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_grazzhopr_*

Guest_grazzhopr_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 February 2004 - 02:23 PM

:roll: i was born into a 5th generational satanic family cult. i can't believe that i am even writing this here. anyway, i have been out for over 30 years but still carry the scars everyday and the memories and flashbacks. i am 55 and amworking every day to live life to the fullest.
i don't know what else to say
nici

#2 Lilea

Lilea

Tender Heart

• 858 posts

Posted 28 February 2004 - 02:26 PM

Wow... umm, it's kind of scary the number of people who have been affected by SRA... have had some experience with cult abuse myself, but not as ritualistic/satanic based as some. It's not really something that's easy to talk about with anybody, so I applaud you for speaking out! welcome!

#3 Vera

Vera

She's been gone, have you seen her?

• Administrator
  • 7,328 posts

Posted 28 February 2004 - 02:28 PM

welcome to After Silence smile.gif

I hope you'll find support and understanding in this group as much as I do.

i am 55 and am working every day to live life to the fullest.

woooww...talking about inspiring, what you just wrote is simply beautiful. Thank you.

Hugs,
Verena

#4 Clarissa

Clarissa

Little Dancing Butterfly

• 1,122 posts

Posted 28 February 2004 - 04:54 PM

(((grazzhopr))) Welcome to AFter Silence!I'm sorry you have gone through so much. I hope you find support and healing here. I'm so proud of you for speaking out. =) All the best.
love clarissa

#5 Rebel Grrl

Rebel Grrl

Headbanger Grrlie

• 327 posts

Posted 28 February 2004 - 05:15 PM

((((((((((((((((grazzhopr))))))))))))))))))
Welcome to After Silence! smile.gif So sorry about what you've been through.

#6 Guest_grazzhopr_*

Guest_grazzhopr_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 February 2004 - 08:01 PM

littlegirl, i also have a little girl who lives inside. her name is uffee and she is 5 and she is also afriad. she loves butetrflies, lady bugs and sunny yellow days.
i am happy to meet all of you here,
nici

#7 Guest_WOLFPACMOMMA3_*

Guest_WOLFPACMOMMA3_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 February 2004 - 09:34 PM

im 7th generation sra/healing mpd...im 46 and am glad to meet another one similar to me.lets chat sometimes ok??im on most evenings hugs Tee:9

#8 Guest_grazzhopr_*

Guest_grazzhopr_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 February 2004 - 11:50 PM

P:: so really happy to meet you. yes would like to chat sometime.
nici

#9 Guest_WOLFPACMOMMA3_*

Guest_WOLFPACMOMMA3_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 February 2004 - 12:00 AM

lets chat then im on most nights under broomhandle 3 on yahoo
ok??hugs tee:roll::b: