Welcome to After Silence - A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors.

Welcome to After Silence, a message board and chat room designed to help survivors communicate in the recovery of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and all types of sexual violence.

After Silence has over 30 different forums, ranging from topics created to discuss specific areas of healing and recovery from rape and sexual violence, as well as forums open to general discussions and lighter topics. Because we value the privacy of our members, most of our forums are private, which means that ONLY REGISTERED members have access to them. Please register for a free account to gain full access to the After Silence Online Support Group.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at aftersilence.org@gmail.com
Guest Message by DevFuse

Another Newbie

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Rabbit_*

Guest_Rabbit_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 February 2004 - 10:23 AM

Hi, just wanted to say "hello" and I'm looking forward to talking to everyone.

:jump:

#2 Clarissa

Clarissa

Little Dancing Butterfly

• 1,122 posts

Posted 18 February 2004 - 10:50 AM

(((rabbit))) Hi! Welcome to After Silence! I am looking forward to talking to you! We here for you always! I hope you find the support and healing you are looking for. I know i have. =) All the best!
Always, clarissa

#3 Guest_ann_*

Guest_ann_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 February 2004 - 06:49 PM

Hi Rabbit..I have met you on another site..welcome here..I am fairly new here too.take care ann

#4 Vera

Vera

She's been gone, have you seen her?

• Administrator
  • 7,342 posts

Posted 18 February 2004 - 07:42 PM

welcome to After Silence, although I wish you didn't have a reason to be here I'm glad you have found us. I hope you'll find this place to be as supportive as I do. Please make yourself at home and feel free to post anytime you wish smile.gif

Hugs,
Verena

#5 Guest_Rabbit_*

Guest_Rabbit_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 February 2004 - 08:14 AM

Thanks everyone for the nice welcome.

smile.gif

And hey ann - nice to see ya over here.

:jump:

#6 phoenyx

phoenyx

Native Spirit in the wind

• 1,249 posts

Posted 19 February 2004 - 09:51 AM

(((rabbit))) Welcome to After Silence. I'm glad you found your way here to us, tho sad you have need to be here. Take your time. Be kind to yourself. Look forward to getting to know you smile.gif

#7 Lindy

Lindy

Running Princess

• Administrator
  • 5,617 posts

Posted 19 February 2004 - 11:00 AM

Welcome to After Silence, Rabbit! Hope you find all that you're seeking here.

Take gentle care,

Lindy

#8 Wendy

Wendy

Moondancer

• 278 posts

Posted 19 February 2004 - 11:45 PM

Just wanted to add my welcome to the others. I hope that you find this forum as supportive as all fo us have.

Wendy duh.gif