Welcome to After Silence - A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors.

Welcome to After Silence, a message board and chat room designed to help survivors communicate in the recovery of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and all types of sexual violence.

After Silence has over 30 different forums, ranging from topics created to discuss specific areas of healing and recovery from rape and sexual violence, as well as forums open to general discussions and lighter topics. Because we value the privacy of our members, most of our forums are private, which means that ONLY REGISTERED members have access to them. Please register for a free account to gain full access to the After Silence Online Support Group.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at aftersilence.org@gmail.com
Guest Message by DevFuse

I am the new girl

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_jezika_*

Guest_jezika_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 February 2004 - 07:11 PM

Hi! I am new here! I discovered this site after really needing to talk to people about what has happened to me. Plus I am a huge Tori fan so it is an added bonus. Once I saw Tori, I knew that this was the place for me. I am waiting on access to the private forum so I can post my story. But I Just wanted to introduce my self! HI!

Jess smile.gif

#2 Guest_WOLFPACMOMMA3_*

Guest_WOLFPACMOMMA3_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 February 2004 - 07:13 PM

ITS REALLY NICE TO MEET YOU TOO..I HAVE NEVER HEARD ANY OF TORI'S SONGS BUT HAVE READ THE WORDS TO SOME OF HGER SONGS.IM PART DEAF...THE ONLY WAY I CAN ENJOY MUSIC IS WITH WORDS INCLUDED....SAFE HEALING HUGS, TEE:jump:

#3 Guest_jezika_*

Guest_jezika_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 February 2004 - 07:18 PM

Thanks for the welcome!!!

#4 Clarissa

Clarissa

Little Dancing Butterfly

• 1,122 posts

Posted 16 February 2004 - 02:54 AM

(((jess))) Welcome to After Silence. I am glad you found your way here, and i hope you find healing and support here as i have. We are here for you. We will listen. Keep posting! *hugs* Take care!
love clarissa

#5 Vera

Vera

She's been gone, have you seen her?

• Administrator
  • 7,348 posts

Posted 16 February 2004 - 04:05 PM

Welcome to "After Silence" smile.gif.

I'm a huge fan of Tori and so are many of the other members, so you are among friends here ;)

I'm looking forward to get to know you better.

Hugs,
Verena

#6 Guest_Neesie_*

Guest_Neesie_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 February 2004 - 07:45 PM

Hi Jess!
Welcome.
I am new here as well. I am glad you found this very caring and supportive group of people. I am glad that I did too.

Be Safe ... Glad You are Here

Neesie

#7 phoenyx

phoenyx

Native Spirit in the wind

• 1,249 posts

Posted 16 February 2004 - 09:18 PM

(((Jess))) Welcome to After Silence. I'm glad you found your way to the site. I hope you find it as warm and supportive as I do. Be kind to yourself smile.gif

#8 Lindy

Lindy

Running Princess

• Administrator
  • 5,617 posts

Posted 17 February 2004 - 02:47 PM

Hi Jess and welcome to After Silence. Hope you find all you're seeking here.

Hugs,

Lindy

#9 Guest_jezika_*

Guest_jezika_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 February 2004 - 07:36 PM

Thanks for all the warm responses!!!! I am glad I found this place! smile.gif