Welcome to After Silence - A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors.

Welcome to After Silence, a message board and chat room designed to help survivors communicate in the recovery of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and all types of sexual violence.

After Silence has over 30 different forums, ranging from topics created to discuss specific areas of healing and recovery from rape and sexual violence, as well as forums open to general discussions and lighter topics. Because we value the privacy of our members, most of our forums are private, which means that ONLY REGISTERED members have access to them. Please register for a free account to gain full access to the After Silence Online Support Group.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at aftersilence.org@gmail.com
Guest Message by DevFuse

I'm new here too

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_purrsia_*

Guest_purrsia_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 February 2004 - 11:32 PM

Hello..For a long time now I have tried to make myself look for somewhere on the internet for a rape survivors message board, but I just couldn't do it yet. Well, I feel that its time now. I was raped over almost 20 years ago and I'm still not over it nor do I think I ever will be. I need to talk to people who have been through what I have. Hopefully, this will make me feel alive again.

#2 Clarissa

Clarissa

Little Dancing Butterfly

• 1,122 posts

Posted 13 February 2004 - 12:01 AM

(((purrsia))) Welcome to After SIlence! I'm so sorry for the hurt you have been carrying for so long. I'm glad you found your way here! You are so very strong and brave for coming here! I hope you find support and comfort and healing here as I definately have. We are here to support you!
love clarissa

#3 Lindy

Lindy

Running Princess

• Administrator
  • 5,615 posts

Posted 13 February 2004 - 08:01 AM

Hi purrsia and welcome to After Silence. I'm sorry for the reasons that brought you here, but I am glad you have found us. I hope that in time you grow to love this place as much as I do.

((((Safe hugs))))

Lindy

#4 phoenyx

phoenyx

Native Spirit in the wind

• 1,249 posts

Posted 14 February 2004 - 12:50 AM

(((purrsia))) Welcome to After Silence. I hope you find this to be as supportive for you as I have. There is such a tremendous amount of warmth and friendship here smile.gif