Welcome to After Silence - A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors.

Welcome to After Silence, a message board and chat room designed to help survivors communicate in the recovery of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and all types of sexual violence.

After Silence has over 30 different forums, ranging from topics created to discuss specific areas of healing and recovery from rape and sexual violence, as well as forums open to general discussions and lighter topics. Because we value the privacy of our members, most of our forums are private, which means that ONLY REGISTERED members have access to them. Please register for a free account to gain full access to the After Silence Online Support Group.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at aftersilence.org@gmail.com
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Hi

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Belinda

Belinda
  • Banned
  • 119 posts

Posted 11 February 2004 - 12:27 AM

Hi.. Im new to here...my Name is Belinda and im 20 from Australia...

umm I was raped in 2001....i am still remembering things from it. Ive only remembered the worst in the last six months or so....
anywayz hi smile.gif
Belinda

#2 Clarissa

Clarissa

Little Dancing Butterfly

• 1,122 posts

Posted 11 February 2004 - 01:17 AM

(((Belinda))) Welcome to After Silence. I'm sorry you are going through such a tough time, but I'm proud of you for taking the initiative to come here! That's a big step! I'm glad you found your way here. I hope you will find support and healing as i have. We're here for you!
much love, clarissa

#3 Wendy

Wendy

Moondancer

• 278 posts

Posted 11 February 2004 - 12:46 PM

Hi Belinda
Welcome to after silence. This is a wonderful site full of supportive people. Hope that you find the space here to say whatever it is you want to or need to.

Wendy

#4 Guest_WOLFPACMOMMA3_*

Guest_WOLFPACMOMMA3_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 February 2004 - 02:30 PM

Hello down there.
I'm always glad to meet new friends from around the world! How are you doing?

Safe Healing

Hugs,
TEE
:D

#5 Vera

Vera

She's been gone, have you seen her?

• Administrator
  • 7,351 posts

Posted 11 February 2004 - 09:24 PM

welcome to After Silence sweetie!

I believe we know each other, even though you probably don't remember me. I used to be a member of Gayle's yahoo recovery group, but I haven't really been there in a looong time.

We are here to support each other, so make yourself at home and feel free to post anytime you wish smile.gif!

Hugs,
Verena

#6 Belinda

Belinda
  • Banned
  • 119 posts

Posted 11 February 2004 - 10:16 PM

aaw I wish Id foudn this site when it started thanks guys for the welcome....

vera..sorry I dont remember you, should I? Im sorry if I should, lol. I still go to that group coz its the only one Ive found really and I know its not the safest but Ive made great friends there. But yeah thanks
Belinda

#7 Lindy

Lindy

Running Princess

• Administrator
  • 5,617 posts

Posted 12 February 2004 - 09:38 AM

Belinda,

Welcome to After Silence. I hope you find what you are seeking here. I hope in time you come to love this place as much as I do.

Hugs,

Lindy

#8 Vera

Vera

She's been gone, have you seen her?

• Administrator
  • 7,351 posts

Posted 12 February 2004 - 01:24 PM

sorry I dont remember you, should I?  

LoL, don't worry about it. It actually would have been pretty strange if you remembered me because I think I have posted only 3 or 4 times there and it was over a year ago. smile.gif

I hope you'll make just as many friends here as you did there!

Hugs,
Verena

#9 phoenyx

phoenyx

Native Spirit in the wind

• 1,249 posts

Posted 15 February 2004 - 06:42 PM

((((Belinda)))) Welcome to After Silence. I hope you find comfort and support in the friendship here as I have. You are courageous for speaking out. I am so glad you found us smile.gif