Welcome to After Silence - A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors.

Welcome to After Silence, a message board and chat room designed to help survivors communicate in the recovery of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and all types of sexual violence.

After Silence has over 30 different forums, ranging from topics created to discuss specific areas of healing and recovery from rape and sexual violence, as well as forums open to general discussions and lighter topics. Because we value the privacy of our members, most of our forums are private, which means that ONLY REGISTERED members have access to them. Please register for a free account to gain full access to the After Silence Online Support Group.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at aftersilence.org@gmail.com
Guest Message by DevFuse

Hi

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Princess_*

Guest_Princess_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 February 2004 - 01:20 AM

I just wanted to say hello. I'm not sure if I'll be able to have the courage to post anything for awhile but just wanted to let people know I'm here.

#2 Guest_alittlesparrow_*

Guest_alittlesparrow_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 February 2004 - 01:23 AM

hi its ok if you dont want to post. It can help though if you do. but take your time everyone is different

#3 Clarissa

Clarissa

Little Dancing Butterfly

• 1,122 posts

Posted 08 February 2004 - 02:14 AM

(((Princess))) THank you for saying hi! I'm so proud of you for coming here. You're a real brave girl! We're here for you. Take your time. =) All the best. =)
Luv always, clarissa

#4 Guest_Madonna_*

Guest_Madonna_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 February 2004 - 06:41 PM

Hi. I'm new here too and I don't post that much yet either. It's nice to know that there's a place you can go where people understand :-)

Madonna

#5 Vera

Vera

She's been gone, have you seen her?

• Administrator
  • 7,357 posts

Posted 08 February 2004 - 07:00 PM

Take all the time you need and feel free to 'lurk' around as much as you want smile.gif.

(((( We are here for you ))))

Verena

#6 Kelly

Kelly

Sesame Street Rocks!

• 7,069 posts

Posted 08 February 2004 - 08:17 PM

Welcome, Princess. Like everyone said, take your time and post when you are ready. I get as much out of reading posts as I do when I write.

You will find pleny of support here.

~Kelly

#7 phoenyx

phoenyx

Native Spirit in the wind

• 1,249 posts

Posted 10 February 2004 - 09:45 PM

((((princess)))) Take your time and know we are here when you are ready. Be kind to yourself smile.gif

#8 Wendy

Wendy

Moondancer

• 278 posts

Posted 11 February 2004 - 12:30 PM

Hi princess. There's no need to feel any pressure here. You take your time. It takes alot of courage to begin even coming here. You are doing just fine.

Wendy

#9 Guest_WOLFPACMOMMA3_*

Guest_WOLFPACMOMMA3_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 February 2004 - 02:28 PM

IT TAKES COURAGE JUST TO SAY HELLO...SAFE HEALING HUGS, TEE

#10 Belinda

Belinda
  • Banned
  • 119 posts

Posted 11 February 2004 - 10:21 PM

Hey....its always ok not to post if u dont want to as i can see it is on this board to..this board seems great....it was very brave of you just to loopk for support

Belinda

#11 Lindy

Lindy

Running Princess

• Administrator
  • 5,617 posts

Posted 12 February 2004 - 09:35 AM

Hi there Princess and welcome to After Silence. Feel free to roam around the forum and whenever you're ready to post, know that we're here to walk with you.

Take gentle care,

Lindy