Welcome to After Silence - A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors.

Welcome to After Silence, a message board and chat room designed to help survivors communicate in the recovery of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and all types of sexual violence.

After Silence has over 30 different forums, ranging from topics created to discuss specific areas of healing and recovery from rape and sexual violence, as well as forums open to general discussions and lighter topics. Because we value the privacy of our members, most of our forums are private, which means that ONLY REGISTERED members have access to them. Please register for a free account to gain full access to the After Silence Online Support Group.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at aftersilence.org@gmail.com
Guest Message by DevFuse

New Here

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Caren_*

Guest_Caren_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 January 2004 - 09:09 PM

Hi. Iam very new here. I enjoy the poetry and the strength I am reading.

#2 Clarissa

Clarissa

Little Dancing Butterfly

• 1,122 posts

Posted 30 January 2004 - 12:33 AM

Hi Caren,
WElcome to After Silence. I hope you will find healing here. *hugs* We are all here for you! Take care!
love clarissa

#3 Lindy

Lindy

Running Princess

• Administrator
  • 5,617 posts

Posted 30 January 2004 - 10:38 AM

Hi Caren and welcome to After Silence. We're all here for you and I hope you grow to love this place as much as I do.

Take gentle care,

Lindy

#4 phoenyx

phoenyx

Native Spirit in the wind

• 1,249 posts

Posted 30 January 2004 - 09:51 PM

Hi Caren and Welcome to After Silence. I hope you find the great support here that I have. It's a wonderful site.

#5 Vera

Vera

She's been gone, have you seen her?

• Administrator
  • 7,356 posts

Posted 31 January 2004 - 01:57 AM

Welcome to After Silence. I hope you'll feel comfortable here knowing that we all share similar feelings and are willing to support one another with a listening ear and a word of appreciation or support. smile.gif

Hugs,
Verena

#6 Wendy

Wendy

Moondancer

• 278 posts

Posted 01 February 2004 - 01:11 AM

Just want to join the others in welcoming you here. There are many wonderful supportive people here who are always there for you.

Wendy