Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

hello

Guest rainsdroplets

Guest rainsdroplets

i am 39 and live in australia. i am a csa survivor and other stuff too.

i guess i'm quite shy and quiet sometimes, but i will try to be as active here as i can. it seems like a place of really nice people.

hope it is ok for me to be here.

take gentle care

droplets

Hi sweetie and welcome to After Silence. Hope you come to love this place as much as I do.

I'm sorry you have a reason to be here, but glad you have found us. I look forward to getting to know you.

Take gentle care,

Lindy

Guest Lost and not yet found

Dear rainsdroplets,

Of course, it is ok for you to be here...welcome to the group. I'm happy you have found this site, although, I sure wish we were meeting under different circumstances :).

I am 33 and a csa survivor too. I thought I would be shy, quiet and not post too much but once I started posting my thoughts and feelings, it made me feel so much better and it all just pours out. I think I kept it all in TOO long!! The support here is wonderful too...so many caring and understanding people. I hope this site will be just as beneficial for you as it is for me.

Lanyf