Welcome to After Silence - A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors.

Welcome to After Silence, a message board and chat room designed to help survivors communicate in the recovery of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and all types of sexual violence.

After Silence has over 30 different forums, ranging from topics created to discuss specific areas of healing and recovery from rape and sexual violence, as well as forums open to general discussions and lighter topics. Because we value the privacy of our members, most of our forums are private, which means that ONLY REGISTERED members have access to them. Please register for a free account to gain full access to the After Silence Online Support Group.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at aftersilence.org@gmail.com
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

South Australia

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 John

John

We're all stories in the end....make yours a good one

• Administrator
  • 7,632 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 10:05 PM

Rape & Sexual Assault Services
1800 817 421 (freecall)

Crisis Care Counselling
131 611 (after 4pm)

Men's Contact and Resource Centre
Adelaide SA
08 223 1110

Yarrow Place Rape and Sexual Assault Service
Nth Adelaide SA
24 HR crisis Line
1800 817 421 (freecall)

Domestic Violence Helpline
1800 800 0981 (freecall)

#2 Tatt2

Tatt2
  • 24 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 05:42 AM

I have rang alot of these places including lifeline.
You can never get throughto them when u really need them and most of the other places have said to me "we r not a councilling service or go to the emergency hospital.

#3 whitedove

whitedove
  • Contributing Member
  • 3,360 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 06:57 AM

Hi there Tatt,

Have you tried Salvo Help line too? Also try for the long distance call to other states as well, if you need someone and there is no one answering in SA.

I too have called the Rape crisis in Perth, to get negative counsellors, but called back another day and gotten a positive one.

we r not a councilling service - I have heard this line too.

Whitedove.