Welcome to After Silence - A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors.

Welcome to After Silence, a message board and chat room designed to help survivors communicate in the recovery of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and all types of sexual violence.

After Silence has over 30 different forums, ranging from topics created to discuss specific areas of healing and recovery from rape and sexual violence, as well as forums open to general discussions and lighter topics. Because we value the privacy of our members, most of our forums are private, which means that ONLY REGISTERED members have access to them. Please register for a free account to gain full access to the After Silence Online Support Group.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at aftersilence.org@gmail.com
Guest Message by DevFuse

new

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_GirlComeUndone_*

Guest_GirlComeUndone_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 December 2003 - 08:49 PM

Hi, my name is Paeten I'm 23 and I'm from the East Coast. I've been attacked 3 times. Once when I was about 7 and then once when I was 19 and then about 9 months ago. I have a 3 year old daughter, Paige from rape and had a miscarriage because of my last one.
I'm a wreck right now. My daughter is living with my parents since my last rape because I can't handle it. I've been suicidal since I was 10 and the last time was about 3 months ago.
anyway...

#2 Vera

Vera

She's been gone, have you seen her?

• Administrator
  • 7,356 posts

Posted 16 December 2003 - 09:46 PM

I'm sorry your life has been so painful, I understand how hard this must be for you and how many difficulties you have had to overcome and I hold you close to my heart.

Welcome to the group, I hope you'll find support and many new friends here.

Hugs & Love,
Verena

#3 Haullie

Haullie

Resurrecting my soul...

• 4,753 posts

Posted 16 December 2003 - 10:11 PM

My heart goes out to you in your stages of healing and I wish you all of the luck in the world getting through these hard times. Keep your chin up sweetie and even though your daughter was born out of rape she is still a miraculous blessing no matter what and I have always said that sometimes good things can come out of bad things no matter what ties they have to them. Blood means nothing, you are her Mother and that is all that matters in the world. I bet looking at her is a walking talking reason to forward any kind of healing process.

Haullie

#4 Wendy

Wendy

Moondancer

• 278 posts

Posted 17 December 2003 - 03:45 PM

Welcome to the group. I'm sorry that you have been through so much, but am glad you have found this support group. Keep expressing, don't keep it in.

Wendy

[Edited on 12-17-2003 by Wendy]

#5 Peacegirl

Peacegirl

Searching Soul

• 3,960 posts

Posted 17 December 2003 - 09:24 PM

(((Paeten)))

Welcome to this group as well! I'm here if you need anything.

(((Hugs)))

Lindsay

#6 Lindy

Lindy

Running Princess

• Administrator
  • 5,617 posts

Posted 18 December 2003 - 09:45 AM

Paeten,

Hi and welcome to the forum. I'm sorry you've endured so much. We're here for you whenever you need us. I hope you find support and healing here as I have.

Take gentle care,

Lindy

#7 Guest_mand76uk_*

Guest_mand76uk_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 December 2003 - 02:34 PM

((( Paeten )))

Welcome to the group. I hope that here you will find the support to help you in your healing journey, as I have.

((( Hugs )))

Amanda.

#8 Guest_GirlComeUndone_*

Guest_GirlComeUndone_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 December 2003 - 08:59 PM

thanks you everyone for a welcome.
I hope I will feel comfortable here soon.