Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Introducing Myself

I suppose I should be the first to introduce myself, so here it goes....:)

I'm Verena, 25 years and I'll be soon moving to New York.

Although I have many friends most of them don't really know me that well and I often prefer being alone.....Don't ask me why, maybe it's just a phase. I honestly enjoy staying home and watching movies more than going out. I love movies because they take you into different worlds and sometimes they are such a great escape from reality.

What else? I'm hopelessly romantic, dreamy, idealistic and naive.

Ok, enough on the good side.....I'm also stubborn and I make big deals out of little things and generally can't handle my emotions. I can get pretty paranoid and believe that the whole world is against me....but deep down I know that's not true. I also have a hard time forgiving and getting over things.

Favorites:

Colors: Pink and Black

Book: "Borderlines" by Peter Hoeg

Song: Can't really narrow it down to a specific song, it changes every week...this week favorite is "Get Gone" by Fiona Apple

Movie: Wow....I wouldn't know where to start. Let's say "The Bridges of Madison County", "The Age of the Innocence" and "Thelma & Louise", just to mention some of my favorites. Drink: I'm addicted to Diet Coke!

Well, I think that's it ;)

• 1 month later...