Welcome to After Silence - A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors.

Welcome to After Silence, a message board and chat room designed to help survivors communicate in the recovery of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and all types of sexual violence.

After Silence has over 30 different forums, ranging from topics created to discuss specific areas of healing and recovery from rape and sexual violence, as well as forums open to general discussions and lighter topics. Because we value the privacy of our members, most of our forums are private, which means that ONLY REGISTERED members have access to them. Please register for a free account to gain full access to the After Silence Online Support Group.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at aftersilence.org@gmail.com
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Hi...

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Rainbow_2002

Rainbow_2002
  • 84 posts

Posted 26 October 2004 - 02:56 PM

Hi,
I have just joined the site and thought i would say hi.... I would rather be just known as Rainbow for now but may use my real name in time. I am living in the UK and i'm married with children. I know that isn't much info about me but i may post more in time.

#2 Haullie

Haullie

Resurrecting my soul...

• 4,753 posts

Posted 26 October 2004 - 03:07 PM

wub.gif throb.gif wub.gif throb.gif wub.gif throb.gif wub.gif throb.gif

Hi Rainbow!

Welcome to 'After Silence'! It's so good to have you here, we are truly glad to see that you have joined the forum in a mission to heal yourself and grow in a journey for better progression as a Survivor just like all of us. That is truly remarkable. Thank you for being here Rainbow, and thank you so much for having so much Strength, it gives us so much motivation as well!

Welcome again!

Love, Haullie

#3 Wendy

Wendy

Moondancer

• 278 posts

Posted 26 October 2004 - 03:56 PM

Welcome to the group Rainbow!!!

Hope that you find this to be a welcoming place.

#4 Donna

Donna

Liver Schmiver

• Contributing Member
  • 9,723 posts

Posted 26 October 2004 - 05:37 PM

((((((Rainbow)))))))

Welcome to the board honey, post or read away and know that we are here for you. hug.gif hug.gif

((((Hugs))))

Donna =)

#5 Heavensent

Heavensent
  • 135 posts

Posted 26 October 2004 - 06:39 PM

[COLOR=orange][SIZE=7][FONT=Impact]HI Rainbow

[COLOR=blue] Welcome! This is a very supportive and encouraging group of people that I know you will feel right at home. Hope we can help in your journey to healing, or just surviving. hug.gif hug.gif greet.gif hug.gif throb.gif

#6 SheShy

SheShy
  • 361 posts

Posted 26 October 2004 - 08:31 PM

Hi Rainbow!
I am so glad that you found AS and hope it helps you as much as it does me. THe people here are really understanding and supportive.
Christy smile.gif hug.gif

#7 Survivors sanctuary

Survivors sanctuary

We were beset by conflicts without and by fears within

• Contributing Member
  • 8,224 posts

Posted 27 October 2004 - 12:30 PM

hello Rainbow ... I hope that joining this site can help in some small way towards your healing journey ... There seems to be quite a few of us from the UK now .. Just goes to show how much good this place has done for so many all over the world .. hug.gif

#8 Rainbow_2002

Rainbow_2002
  • 84 posts

Posted 27 October 2004 - 01:13 PM

Thanks all for the welcome.
xx

#9 Haullie

Haullie

Resurrecting my soul...

• 4,753 posts

Posted 27 October 2004 - 01:33 PM

hug.gif Big Survivor Squishy Hugs to you Rainbow! Let me know if you ever need anything okay? We are all here for you.

Love, Haullie

#10 Charlene

Charlene

Quoth the raven...

• 3,425 posts

Posted 28 October 2004 - 01:18 PM

hug.gif hug.gif hug.gif
welcome to the boards throb.gif