Welcome to After Silence - A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors.

Welcome to After Silence, a message board and chat room designed to help survivors communicate in the recovery of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and all types of sexual violence.

After Silence has over 30 different forums, ranging from topics created to discuss specific areas of healing and recovery from rape and sexual violence, as well as forums open to general discussions and lighter topics. Because we value the privacy of our members, most of our forums are private, which means that ONLY REGISTERED members have access to them. Please register for a free account to gain full access to the After Silence Online Support Group.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at aftersilence.org@gmail.com
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

A 'lil Hello

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 tealight rookie

tealight rookie

Feel

• 2,438 posts

Posted 26 October 2004 - 04:15 AM

Hey everyone,

Another newbie... unsure.gif

Just popping in to say hello. I may not post that much, cause, um, this whole domain is kind of new, you know? The "if I come here then I'm de facto saying certain things about myself" thing.

Well, yes, I guess I am.

Okay. Rainbows.

throb.gif MP

#2 Survivors sanctuary

Survivors sanctuary

We were beset by conflicts without and by fears within

• Contributing Member
  • 8,273 posts

Posted 26 October 2004 - 04:27 AM

welcome to AS ... Don't worry about what you decide to post and what you don't put ... The beauty about this place is that you have complete control over what you decide to write, and its quite scary sometimes but it can be really good at others ... I hope that just being around this place will, in some small way help you on your own healing journey .. hug.gif

#3 Donna

Donna

Liver Schmiver

• Contributing Member
  • 9,726 posts

Posted 26 October 2004 - 07:56 AM

((((Hugs)))))

Welcome to the board honey. hug.gif

(((Hugs)))

Donna =)

#4 Haullie

Haullie

Resurrecting my soul...

• 4,753 posts

Posted 26 October 2004 - 06:38 PM

Mary Poppins!

What an adorable name! Thank you for joining 'After Silence'. It's so wonderful to see you ventureing into th world of healing and supportive listening. We hope you find this place a careing one, please feel free to talk to us as we value what you have to say. And I appriciate the fact that you chose to come such a long way. What is your domain sweetie? I;d like to see your progress! That is such wonderful news, please let us know if there are any projects that you are too involved in. We will post links on our websites in support! Again thank you for joinigng 'After Silence' and good luck in your healing journey hug.gif

Love, Haullie

#5 tealight rookie

tealight rookie

Feel

• 2,438 posts

Posted 28 October 2004 - 06:25 AM

Aw, thanks everyone blush.gif

It means a lot to know you're all there.

Just back from therapy so need a bit of a "zzz" and some Tori...

But lots of love,

MP

#6 Charlene

Charlene

Quoth the raven...

• 3,425 posts

Posted 28 October 2004 - 01:20 PM

welcome to the boards greet.gif
hug.gif