Welcome to After Silence - A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors.

Welcome to After Silence, a message board and chat room designed to help survivors communicate in the recovery of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and all types of sexual violence.

After Silence has over 30 different forums, ranging from topics created to discuss specific areas of healing and recovery from rape and sexual violence, as well as forums open to general discussions and lighter topics. Because we value the privacy of our members, most of our forums are private, which means that ONLY REGISTERED members have access to them. Please register for a free account to gain full access to the After Silence Online Support Group.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at aftersilence.org@gmail.com
Guest Message by DevFuse

Hi

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_TaintedKiss_*

Guest_TaintedKiss_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 October 2004 - 09:16 PM

Hey everyone.

Some of you know my story -- the ones that knew me a while back when I used to come to AllTheseYears a lot. But I'm guessing most of you don't. Which is alright. I'm not so afraid of sharing it with everyone, I learned that it helps people. I promise that I will post it soon. For now, I just wanted to say hi. So hi. & I hope everyone is doing good.

I am extremely glad that a place like this exists. Since everyone learned of my story -- or should I say stories -- I had a lot of people come up to me in school & thank me. Which always takes me by surprise.

Too many times are we judged & criticized for various reasons. It's good to have a place where no one considers you to be a "freak"

#2 your.beautiful.mistake

your.beautiful.mistake

beautiful.dreamer

• 1,229 posts

Posted 22 October 2004 - 11:53 PM

Hey hun -

I know that we talked through AIM earlier tonight. Welcome to the boards, and I'm glad I've met you.

<3
Alex

#3 Vera

Vera

She's been gone, have you seen her?

• Administrator
  • 7,346 posts

Posted 23 October 2004 - 12:08 AM

Hi Emilia,

I remember you hug.gif

I dont know if you remember me but we chatted together several times. I'm very happy you decided to register and I hope you'll find all the support that you deserve here.

Welcome to After Silence!!

Hugs,
Vera

#4 Guest_queenie_*

Guest_queenie_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 October 2004 - 02:17 AM

hug.gif Welcome Back to AS hug.gif

I know we haven't had the opportunity to talk to one another, but I look forward to it. hug.gif hug.gif hug.gif hug.gif hug.gif

Jennifer

#5 Guest_butterfly_*

Guest_butterfly_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 October 2004 - 07:52 AM

Welcome Back hug.gif

I dont think I know you.....but I look forward to it throb.gif

Butterfly hug.gif throb.gif hug.gif

#6 Donna

Donna

Liver Schmiver

• Contributing Member