Welcome to After Silence - A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors.

Welcome to After Silence, a message board and chat room designed to help survivors communicate in the recovery of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and all types of sexual violence.

After Silence has over 30 different forums, ranging from topics created to discuss specific areas of healing and recovery from rape and sexual violence, as well as forums open to general discussions and lighter topics. Because we value the privacy of our members, most of our forums are private, which means that ONLY REGISTERED members have access to them. Please register for a free account to gain full access to the After Silence Online Support Group.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at aftersilence.org@gmail.com
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Hello To All Survivors - I'm New

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Sheri1969

Sheri1969
  • 16 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 08:42 PM

throb.gif Hi there. My name is Sheri1969. I am from Canada - I live in Ontario. I was first abused at the age of 3 and the last time was when I was 26 - I am now 35. I'm recently separated from an abusive husband. We'd been together for 3 years but married just a little over 1 year. I've been sexually abused by both men and women so I have no favourites or hates. I trust men more - at least in the counselling and medical field. I hope and pray for you all that you keep on surviving. Nice to have this type of website around.
Sheri1969
greet.gif

#2 Donna

Donna

Liver Schmiver

• Contributing Member
  • 9,724 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 08:46 PM

((((Sheri))))

Welcome to the board hun. hug.gif

(((Safe Hugs)))

Donna =)

#3 Wendy

Wendy

Moondancer

• 278 posts

Posted 27 September 2004 - 02:17 AM

smile.gif Hi there. Welcome to after silence. Hope that you find this group as supportive as I have.

Take care
Wendy

#4 Banned3S

Banned3S
  • Banned
  • 250 posts

Posted 27 September 2004 - 03:45 AM

Hi Sheri,

Welcome to the board hon. hug.gif

storm.

#5 -Nene-

-Nene-

Intrepid Innocence

• 1,111 posts

Posted 27 September 2004 - 07:04 AM

Welcome to After Silence...

Glad you've found us smile.gif

~Nene

#6 Guest_butterfly_*

Guest_butterfly_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 September 2004 - 09:07 AM

WElCOME...... greet.gif

I'm sorry about what has happened to you, I'm glad your here.

Butterfly hug.gif throb.gif hug.gif

#7 Charlene

Charlene

Quoth the raven...

• 3,425 posts

Posted 27 September 2004 - 11:54 AM

welcome to the boards throb.gif

#8 Kelly

Kelly

Sesame Street Rocks!

• 7,067 posts

Posted 27 September 2004 - 09:10 PM

Welcome Sheri hug.gif ...I am happy you found us. I hope you will find this place as supportive as I do.

Take gentle care,

Kelly

#9 Guest_Lutherin_*

Guest_Lutherin_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 September 2004 - 06:23 AM

hug.gif Welcome to a place that defaintly feels like a second home I know it does for me it's a slow way to recovery talking to people here. I wish you well Sheri for people like us that have all been abused we are the most bravest I think just my opion (Akk! Typoe Demons)