Welcome to After Silence - A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors.

Welcome to After Silence, a message board and chat room designed to help survivors communicate in the recovery of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and all types of sexual violence.

After Silence has over 30 different forums, ranging from topics created to discuss specific areas of healing and recovery from rape and sexual violence, as well as forums open to general discussions and lighter topics. Because we value the privacy of our members, most of our forums are private, which means that ONLY REGISTERED members have access to them. Please register for a free account to gain full access to the After Silence Online Support Group.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at aftersilence.org@gmail.com
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Authorization Mismatch

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Becky

Becky

There is Hope

• Contributing Member
  • 9,929 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 04:37 PM

Who else experiences this? Does anyone know what it means? It tends to happen to me the most when I have just written something particularly witty that I want to post. So, I have begun to wonder if this is my computers way of telling me that I am not that funny. Should we take a vote?
No, I am thinking what I need is a new computer!! hammer.gif One who can fully appreciate a good sense of humor.

What do you guys think? wink.gif

#2 determined 1

determined 1

determined 1

• 3,896 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 05:32 PM

Personally I think your computer needs to lighten the f*ck up!!! LOL
You make me want to pee my pants laughing at times!
Blessings

#3 Jessie

Jessie

I've done my sentence, but committed no crime

• Consultant
  • 3,131 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 05:46 PM

Hi Becky,

I think it's something to do with your IP address changing, the cookies created are no longer valid so you get this error message.

if you logout, go in and clear the cache cookies and all offfline files and log back in, it should work. smile.gif

#4 heathbar

heathbar

Healing is a choice that we must do daily

• 2,548 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 07:11 PM

huh???????

#5 dodo

dodo

before the end

• Newbie Support Team
  • 17,378 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 02:08 AM

i get this all the time to becky - I just cope what ever it is I have typed - then delet all my files and cookies - then use the back arrow and it takes me back to where I was then paste in whatever I typed

best wishes

karen

#6 Kalalau

Kalalau
  • Contributing Member
  • 1,312 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 03:51 AM

I vote for "You are frickin' fabulous!" hug.gif

#7 drowning000

drowning000

carpe diem

• 3,164 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 08:38 PM

Sounds annoying to fix..

I vote you discuss your jokes with the computer before hand and see if it thinks it can come up with something better, i would be interested to see what it says wink.gif

#8 BlueWings

BlueWings

sauve moi

• 725 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 11:27 PM

QUOTE(Becky @ Jun 30 2007, 05:37 PM) View Post
Who else experiences this? Does anyone know what it means? It tends to happen to me the most when I have just written something particularly witty that I want to post. So, I have begun to wonder if this is my computers way of telling me that I am not that funny. Should we take a vote?
No, I am thinking what I need is a new computer!! hammer.gif One who can fully appreciate a good sense of humor.

What do you guys think? wink.gif

Between this, and determined 1's reply, I'm going to piss myself!

laugh3.gif

#9 Survivors sanctuary

Survivors sanctuary

We were beset by conflicts without and by fears within

• Contributing Member
  • 8,273 posts

Posted 04 July 2007 - 05:51 PM

I think having just spent the best part of a week offline thanks to a knackered monitor I shall refrain from making any comment as I could lose control quite easily!

Annoying isn't it!