Welcome to After Silence - A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors.

Welcome to After Silence, a message board and chat room designed to help survivors communicate in the recovery of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and all types of sexual violence.

After Silence has over 30 different forums, ranging from topics created to discuss specific areas of healing and recovery from rape and sexual violence, as well as forums open to general discussions and lighter topics. Because we value the privacy of our members, most of our forums are private, which means that ONLY REGISTERED members have access to them. Please register for a free account to gain full access to the After Silence Online Support Group.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at aftersilence.org@gmail.com
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

I'm New... A Little Scared

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 turtle

turtle

Peeking out of my Shell

• 80 posts

Posted 27 August 2004 - 01:36 PM

OK... here goes... OK.. I'm just going to say hi and I'm a bit emotional right now. If you could please go to the survival stories I will post there as to what I need help with. Just don't feel comfortable posting on a public forum. Thanks![FONT=Arial][COLOR=purple]

#2 Jaida

Jaida

unapologetically alive

• 103 posts

Posted 27 August 2004 - 03:52 PM

Welcome, Turtle hug.gif

I'm sorry you have reasons to be here. You will find much support from many wonderful people here.

~Jaida

#3 Survivors sanctuary

Survivors sanctuary

We were beset by conflicts without and by fears within

• Contributing Member
  • 8,273 posts

Posted 27 August 2004 - 04:09 PM

I don't think anybody even really needs to say sorry for any thing to do with abuse here, so hope that being here helps with your healing journey...Take care hug.gif hug.gif

#4 Donna

Donna

Liver Schmiver

• Contributing Member
  • 9,723 posts

Posted 27 August 2004 - 05:13 PM

((((Turtle))))

Welcome! smile.gif

((((Hugs))))

Donna =)

#5 mariposa

mariposa

<Reclaiming my wings>

• 1,970 posts

Posted 27 August 2004 - 06:24 PM

Welcome, turtle!
hug.gif throb.gif hug.gif
Daniela.

#6 Guest_butterfly_*

Guest_butterfly_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 August 2004 - 08:55 PM

WELCOME TURTLE smile.gif

Butterfly hug.gif throb.gif hug.gif

#7 turtle

turtle

Peeking out of my Shell

• 80 posts

Posted 27 August 2004 - 10:24 PM

I just wanted to say thank you for all the kind replies. Thank you all for welcoming me with open arms. I have spent most of the day reading posts and crying. My healing is just beginning even though my abuse was along time ago. I think this board will be a good place for me to be me.

#8 your.beautiful.mistake

your.beautiful.mistake

beautiful.dreamer

• 1,229 posts

Posted 27 August 2004 - 11:34 PM

((Turtle))

Welcome, sweetie. I'm glad that you've found us. Most of the fourms on the board are private - which means that ONLY members can view them.

Stay safe - and we're here for you when you want to talk.

<3
Alex

#9 Angela

Angela
  • 48 posts

Posted 28 August 2004 - 11:40 AM

Welcome to the board, Turtle. Glad you joined. I am new here, too.

hug.gif