Welcome to After Silence - A message board and chat room for rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivors.

Welcome to After Silence, a message board and chat room designed to help survivors communicate in the recovery of rape, sexual abuse, sexual assault, and all types of sexual violence.

After Silence has over 30 different forums, ranging from topics created to discuss specific areas of healing and recovery from rape and sexual violence, as well as forums open to general discussions and lighter topics. Because we value the privacy of our members, most of our forums are private, which means that ONLY REGISTERED members have access to them. Please register for a free account to gain full access to the After Silence Online Support Group.

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us at aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Thank You To The Admins And Mods

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 sadeyes22

sadeyes22

Friendship is a blessing that many people take for granted!

• Contributing Member
  • 7,437 posts

Posted 16 June 2007 - 05:07 PM

To all The Admin And Mods,

I just wanted you all to know that I think you are doing a wonderful job here. You put in countless hours to keep this site going and to keep us safe and I think at times all your hard work and dedication to all of us gets overlooked. I really appreciate everything you do!!! This site helps thousands of people everyday and without it I know alot of us would have no where to turn for support. Without AS I am not sure how I would Have got through the past several months. I have made some wonderful friends here who I know will be in my life forever and that was only possible because of all of your hard work to keep AS going!! So thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything you do! You really are appreciated!!!!!

Anyone else who would like to add to this please feel free to do so. I think are Admin and Mods could use a little love smile.gif

Good job Ladies clapping.gif bighug.gif cheers.gif bighug.gif

Much love

Sad

#2 -Nicole-

-Nicole-

Be Still

• Contributing Member
  • 5,474 posts

Posted 16 June 2007 - 05:12 PM

Thank you for the lovely post. flowers.gif

I think I speak for all the After Silence staff when I say that the reasons we do the work we do here is to help other surivivors, like ourselves, who are in need of support during a very difficult time. We do it selflessly, and while we ask for nothing back, your thank you and appreciation is so very nice to read.

Thanks again hug.gif

Nicole throb.gif

#3 Peace4Denise

Peace4Denise
  • 243 posts

Posted 16 June 2007 - 05:27 PM

I am so thankful for your dedication to us!! I totally agree with Sadeyes, that if it wasn't for this forum, I would of never have met so many great people in here. You guys are so persistent and dedicated to the people on this board!! Thank you for your passion and drive to keep this forum going!! It is truely appericate your persistence!!!

#4 Survivors sanctuary

Survivors sanctuary

We were beset by conflicts without and by fears within

• Contributing Member
  • 8,273 posts

Posted 16 June 2007 - 05:27 PM

I hope they know they always have my love, it is an amazing job they do for an amazing place full of wonderful people .. hug.gif hug.gif

#5 Saz

Saz
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 16 June 2007 - 05:52 PM

I'd like to join in and say...

#6 heathbar

heathbar

Healing is a choice that we must do daily

• 2,548 posts

Posted 16 June 2007 - 06:12 PM

clapping.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif

#7 whitedove

whitedove
  • Contributing Member
  • 3,361 posts

Posted 16 June 2007 - 06:52 PM

No worries. I would also like to congratulate the board mods and thank them for the awesome job they do and creating the site. It has helped me out so much in life

((((hugs))))
Whitedove

#8 kflakers

kflakers
  • 997 posts

Posted 16 June 2007 - 11:45 PM

i thank this forum and the friends i've known/met forever also. i can't thank the board enough for existing and it has helped me so much since i joined.....thank you mods and keep up the good work. without this forum, i'm not sure i'd be right now and all. :clap wine.gif wave.gif bighug.gif cheers.gif thumbsup.gif smile.gif clapping.gif :

#9 KiLLiNG ME SOFTLY

KiLLiNG ME SOFTLY

silence speaks louder than words

• 254 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 10:13 AM

clapping.gif clapping.gif dance.gif dance.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thanx.gif thanx.gif bow.gif bow.gif

#10 afireinside

afireinside
  • 739 posts

Posted 20 June 2007 - 01:47 AM

greet.gif dance.gif thanx.gif clapping.gif

Thank you so much for all that you do to keep AS a safe and supportive community. Being here has been a powerful tool for my healing and I really appreciate your dedication.

#11 sunsagleaming

sunsagleaming
  • 41 posts

Posted 20 June 2007 - 02:49 AM

Thank you so much.

This is the best site I have ever been to.

There is so much love and support. thumbsup.gif